2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I just downloaded it and took a look at the images/videos. But I decided to take a look at the dialogues, and to my zero surprise, even the dialogues are being repeated. The MC is shocked to see his wife sucking another cock, and refers to it as if it was the first time she did that. Seriously, how does he get so many supporters with such a poor game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I just downloaded it and took a look at the images/videos. But I decided to take a look at the dialogues, and to my zero surprise, even the dialogues are being repeated. The MC is shocked to see his wife sucking another cock, and refers to it as if it was the first time she did that. Seriously, how does he get so many supporters with such a poor game?
I don't think you understand the situation.

This is a game about a dude having fun while his wife is doing stuff with others... They enjoy being mistreated. It's a form of masochism you can't understand. And the game developers understands it very well apparently.

It's like a fetish. You make a billion $ movie, and some girl takes off her shoes and sells videos of that. Why? Foot fetish! TADA! Why you bother with scenarios, actors, special effects, CGI, stunts... Just get a girl to remove her shoes and you will have their money.

Just don't try to understand and admire the master milking it.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Has the dev ever explained the blurred images? or does he just go in a huff. I have read that he doesn't take criticism very well.
The blurred images are what the MC thinks what is happening. Those images are only in his head. I guess the dev believes blurred images are the best way to express his thoughts. Regarding criticism, the dev has mostly ignored criticism, or posts get deleted with criticism, or the dev responds to the criticism saying they will take it into consideration and then completely ignore it.

The only criticism that I have seen the dev take seriously is the boss. The 2nd version of the boss was horrible and several people voiced this so the dev redesigned the boss into what he currently looks like.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes