2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

GhengisTom

May 16, 2023
100% you're right, it's a huge regret and his plans to bring deleted stories back into the game, it's not an easy task at all. After all, to do this, you need to redo the texts and change the game that has already been created. I don't understand this author. On the one hand, it's good that he hasn't quit the game yet, but these constant changes and blurred images completely cool the desire to support him and even the interest in the game itself is also decreasing.
Also wasted a decent amount of time working on his other game, one of the reasons I stopped subscribing to him

Jaymane

Mar 13, 2021
To everyone wondering, you can bypass the passcode by using a hack posted in the previous message above this one. Simply extract the file into your game’s main folder, then open the game and click "unlock gallery."

I have to say, I am deeply disappointed with this game. After spending several hours researching and testing it myself, I found it to be as bad as people say.

The developer is constantly removing and reposting content, falsely labeling it as new. There is no real difference between recent versions, aside from minor dialogue changes. Even the latest version, released last month, only has a few extra lines of dialogue.

What’s worse is how the developer exploits patrons with a constantly resetting passcode, which I saw change 3-4 times in 24 hours. It's clear he's just milking his supporters by forcing everyone to pay 10 to 15 dollars to get the latest version and wait a long time if you pay 5 dollars only.

This is the link to the previous post it automatically downloads the python code to disable the passcode:
- https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3406528_DevotedWife-GalleryUnlocker-0.29.7z.

BUT BUT BUT before you download this hack and play this joke of a game, do yourself a favor and play a better game. I recommend checking out Torimiata on itch.io. He is a great developer with excellent writing and actual substantial updates for his games (Check out Blurring the Walls). His games are free, and he doesn’t exploit his supporters. I back him on Patreon so he can focus on his work.

Anyone supporting the developer of Devoted Wife should withdraw their support and find someone else who respects their patrons. Additionally, this developer can't handle criticism and censors anyone who speaks negatively about the game.

What a scumbag.
(Apologies for my heavily negative post, I just don't want others to waste their time with this game as I did)
Use this file to bypass v0.37 password (ps there is actually some interesting content this update considering the whole game basically had nothing)

Reactions: Schobi67

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Here's the V0.37 already patched, just click to unlock the gallery and it's done.

Thanks, bro, for sharing. I'm downloading it. I read in the Discord that this update is interesting. We'll see. In general, this game has great potential and if the author returns other routes to the game, he will combine some of them. I mean, Kenji's route can be combined with the Boss's route. Then it will be a great game.

xysy03

Apr 26, 2024
English is not my native language, and in the latest update, I believe the rendering quality of animation scenes has improved by an order of magnitude compared to before. I don't know if the previous animations will change.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Here's the V0.37 already patched, just click to unlock the gallery and it's done.

Thanks again and yes, this update has finally moved the story towards the real action we're seeing. I will support the author in the hope that the story will move forward and not stand still.

macho7man

Apr 5, 2023
Ffs, wasn't Rina and Kenji fuck scene included in this update [0.37]? I mean the small clip posted in the patreon update post?

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Ffs, wasn't Rina and Kenji fuck scene included in this update [0.37]? I mean the small clip posted in the patreon update post?
I think a lot of those clips are not in the game. I think they are just teasers to make people think something is going to happen but doesn't.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes