2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
0.37 is out
Oh I'm really excited, I wish that I was. I will take a wild guess and say that it is the same old rehash with nothing new to get excited about.I'm hoping that I am wrong so it will be interesting to read the comments about the update.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Oh I'm really excited, I wish that I was. I will take a wild guess and say that it is the same old rehash with nothing new to get excited about.I'm hoping that I am wrong so it will be interesting to read the comments about the update.
So far, no one has shared their impressions about the update or left comments here. I would like to see something more than we have seen before, there is an animation on his Patreon page in which Rina is fully dressed. This makes it doubtful that the update will be interesting.

Reactions: RAFOU

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
So far, no one has shared their impressions about the update or left comments here. I would like to see something more than we have seen before, there is an animation on his Patreon page in which Rina is fully dressed. This makes it doubtful that the update will be interesting.
The sad thing is that when it first started it showed a lot of promise. But the dev has his own ideas about how the game should progress. I have not bothered with the last few updates and not bothering about this one either. I'm hoping the game can still fullfill it's early promise but I'm not optimistic.

Reactions: Noichiday and RAFOU

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
It is hoped that some of the stories will return in the future when he remakes them.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
It is always surprising that after the release of the update in this branch, no one shares their impressions from high-level paid fans. It always seemed to me that if you want to support the author, then a good comment about the released update can encourage new users. Perhaps the update is not interesting at all, so there are no comments about the update?:unsure:
Well, we'll have to wait until one of the low-level patrons shares a link with us and we'll see for ourselves if it's a good update or if everything is unchanged as before.

Chuy1

Jan 17, 2022
It is always surprising that after the release of the update in this branch, no one shares their impressions from high-level paid fans. It always seemed to me that if you want to support the author, then a good comment about the released update can encourage new users. Perhaps the update is not interesting at all, so there are no comments about the update?:unsure:
Well, we'll have to wait until one of the low-level patrons shares a link with us and we'll see for ourselves if it's a good update or if everything is unchanged as before.
I really like this story and look forward to each new update....but I think people did not like the blurred sections, became upset and are losing interest. I hope it gets better because it has alot of potential.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
I really like this story and look forward to each new update....but I think people did not like the blurred sections, became upset and are losing interest. I hope it gets better because it has alot of potential.
It's not just the blurred images. People have issues with the lack of content and progression. The story should be much further along than it is but the dev keeps taking away content or changing the situation. For instance, the MC's dad showed up at the end of an update a long time ago. That was taken out and eventually replaced with the mailman instead. The constant changes has stalled story progression. I quit being a subscriber because of stuff like this.

• Red Heart

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
It's not just the blurred images. People have issues with the lack of content and progression. The story should be much further along than it is but the dev keeps taking away content or changing the situation. For instance, the MC's dad showed up at the end of an update a long time ago. That was taken out and eventually replaced with the mailman instead. The constant changes has stalled story progression. I quit being a subscriber because of stuff like this.
100% you're right, it's a huge regret and his plans to bring deleted stories back into the game, it's not an easy task at all. After all, to do this, you need to redo the texts and change the game that has already been created. I don't understand this author. On the one hand, it's good that he hasn't quit the game yet, but these constant changes and blurred images completely cool the desire to support him and even the interest in the game itself is also decreasing.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
100% you're right, it's a huge regret and his plans to bring deleted stories back into the game, it's not an easy task at all. After all, to do this, you need to redo the texts and change the game that has already been created. I don't understand this author. On the one hand, it's good that he hasn't quit the game yet, but these constant changes and blurred images completely cool the desire to support him and even the interest in the game itself is also decreasing.
At one point (very long time ago), there was a branch option to choose between sharing or cuck routes. By now, we could have had routes with Kenji, the boss, and MC's dad.

• Sad
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes