4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Does the game even have/planned it? Says nothing of it on the patreon or itch
It's in the tags. So that would explain why you have a bunch of NTR fans here asking about it.

Until the new tag system is implemented that will separate the types of NTR the only way to know what kind it is before you play is to ask. Which is probably why a bunch of people are asking about it.

Im not sure about others, but if this wasn't tagged netorare I would not come in bugging people about it getting added. :ROFLMAO:

Nov 7, 2017
It's in the tags. So that would explain why you have a bunch of NTR fans here asking about it.

Until the new tag system is implemented that will separate the types of NTR the only way to know what kind it is before you play is to ask. Which is probably why a bunch of people are asking about it.
Man am still used to just seeing ntr instead of Netorare i keep missing it my bad

Reactions: LordFrz

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020

Im not sure about others, but if this wasn't tagged netorare I would not come in bugging people about it getting added. :ROFLMAO:
NTR is tagged where? And I just went on itch.io and found this:
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
"oh a game where the mc can have romance and dating sim?we cant have that,i want to see him lose his friends and lovers because i see him as an beta cuck". -your brain when full of ntr cum.
Its been years since we had a possibly nice big woman gf /partner that doesn't get ntr'ed , would be nice ! The delimma is while the ntr army small it is very very loud .

Reactions: Gojii

Zendaril

Jan 8, 2018
Interesting character design for the few ran across so far, but right after leaving the mechanic get a lovely:
TypeError
Cannot read property 'name' of null

Inspecting the script it is getting stuck on, there isn't even a reference to name, looks to be trying to change the climate settings.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Interesting character design for the few ran across so far, but right after leaving the mechanic get a lovely:
TypeError
Cannot read property 'name' of null

Inspecting the script it is getting stuck on, there isn't even a reference to name, looks to be trying to change the climate settings.
Had the same problem, but I was able to solve it by installing the last version of rpg maker xp rtp

Reactions: Zendaril

Midnight-A

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Wow, first time I enter the thread of my game and I see that the NTR issue is really deep lol

By the way, I just updated the game fixing some bugs (like the " Cannot read property 'name' of null " error).
In the meantime I'm still working on the next version which will bring new content.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Wow, first time I enter the thread of my game and I see that the NTR issue is really deep lol

By the way, I just updated the game fixing some bugs (like the " Cannot read property 'name' of null " error).
In the meantime I'm still working on the next version which will bring new content.

I think people are mostly joking because of how common NTR games are nowadays

Reactions: UberCum

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
I know. Even I sometimes wonder if I will make an optional NTR scene in the game.
If you're not going to make a decent amount of that content into the story, I'd recommend staying away from it. Imo it makes for a better game.

That being said, ntr is fairly popular so I've seen some devs bait more players by adding ntr, like the one who made that 2d phasmophobia game a ways back.

Reactions: UberCum and Gojii

Midnight-A

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
If you're not going to make a decent amount of that content into the story, I'd recommend staying away from it. Imo it makes for a better game.

That being said, ntr is fairly popular so I've seen some devs bait more players by adding ntr, like the one who made that 2d phasmophobia game a ways back.
NTR is quite popular from what I see, unfortunately (or fortunately) I'm not someone who enjoys that content much.
Still thanks for the advice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gojii
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes