4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Aug 9, 2022
Looks promising, gonna wait until there's more content to play though, probably until 0.4 or 0.5.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
NTR fans salivate over anything with NTR because we played everything else, lol.
I absolutely refuse to believe that, lmao. :KEK:
Just look at latest updates any time of day, 80% of it is

that.
You guys are eating TOO good. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Gojii

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I absolutely refuse to believe that, lmao. :KEK:
Just look at latest updates any time of day, 80% of it is

that.
You guys are eating TOO good. :HideThePain:
The problem is that its mostly garbage that just gets NTR tagged onto it so it shows up in our feed, lol. But, to be fair we get some really good stuff over the course of a year.

xxvoltio

Jul 30, 2018
Well first time playing the game I got killed on the cave but the game autosaved after defeat(not cool T.T), anyway I start a new game and Im on the mission where you need to go to rako village but that mf on the entrance on the cave wont let me pass and I cannot fight him its just say the same thing. I dont know if Im doing something wrong. any clue?.
The Game looks pretty good tbh I like the battle music and the characters and the history looks pretty interested.Keep doing an awesome job !!!.

Reactions: Midnight-A

Midnight-A

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
anyone knows where to go on rako village? for the bandits.
You mean the remnants of the Kuroka gang?
They are east of Rako.
First you leave Rako, head east, once there you have to go to the Nariko ruins, then you will find a cave, go in there and find the exit, once you are out just go south and there will be the bandits.

Phantom2316

Aug 13, 2018
i dont know if its me or the file has problem. but i think there is a bug when you fought the boss when getting the water pump after you use a move or a skill .. the scene reset to the scene where you first find the water pump after that you can't move.

Midnight-A

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
i dont know if its me or the file has problem. but i think there is a bug when you fought the boss when getting the water pump after you use a move or a skill .. the scene reset to the scene where you first find the water pump after that you can't move.
How strange. I have tried to replicate it but at no time I get what happens to you.
Did you try to reload another save file? The bug persists?

Reactions: Phantom2316

Phantom2316

Aug 13, 2018
i haven't yet. will try to make another file and try to do the quest again. because i save before fighting the boss. the bug only happens when you get into the water pump and the boss fight.

Phantom2316

Aug 13, 2018
I tried it on a new save file, it seems to be working now... thank you. apparently there is a bug when you use the stealth box while doing the boss fight it will return to the first scene when you first saw the water pump and can't move. probably i miss click it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnight-A

Midnight-A

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
I tried it on a new save file, it seems to be working now... thank you. apparently there is a bug when you use the stealth box while doing the boss fight it will return to the first scene when you first saw the water pump and can't move. probably i miss click it.
Thanks for reporting that bug. I have fixed it.

Reactions: Phantom2316
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes