4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
NTR is quite popular from what I see, unfortunately (or fortunately) I'm not someone who enjoys that content much.
Still thanks for the advice.
In my experience NTR is hardly any more popular than any other fetish... it's just that the fan base is very vocal tempting Devs into addeing the fetish into their games in promise of a bigger audiance...depending on the game this is either a hit or miss thing though.
If you hadn't planned to do so from the start it's likely a good idea to stay away from it all together... it might add a few supporters at the high risk of loosing others given how hated the fetish is with other groups.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
NTR is quite popular from what I see, unfortunately (or fortunately) I'm not someone who enjoys that content much.
Still thanks for the advice.
Well, NTR is all about stealing, so a guy has to seduce and fuck the girls away from you, but if the scene is a one time thing, then maybe you can say it's just cheating or, if the mc has a choice, sharing, for exemple, the mc could sugest to pay the repaire with the girl's body, it would be more into the sharing, but I guess it would come with a huge loss in love points, also is if you decide to be an asshole to the girls, they could go the a bar and have a one night stand, the mc could feel cheated but it wouldn't be NTR since they have a negative opininon of you, so it could be based on your choice and your actions, and it can go the other way arround, for exemple, you could go steal the statue without your partner, like going there while she is sleeping, and then the mc could have more fun with the sleeping wife.

Well, that's just some ideas I throw there, in the end, make the game you like, personaly, I like it so fare ^^

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well, NTR is all about stealing
NTR is all about mental abuse/bullying/domination of the ntree, through physical and/or mental abuse/bullying/domination of X.
X is whoever the ntree has strong attachment to, and/or relationship with. Most often: Wives, girlfriends, childhood friends, etc.
But it likely also depends on who the reader/player wants to self-insert into, or who the writer of the story wants you to self-insert into, the bull, the ntree, or even the X. In essence the bull wants to dominate, the ntree wants to be dominated. There is a possibility that one would desire to self-insert into the place of X as well, probably in their hidden desire to be dominated just like the ntree all the while being observed by the ntree, possibly also getting off on being observed by the ntree.

Cheating is different, the whole point of cheating is to fuck without ever getting caught and nobody really steals anything from anyone.
A hidden affair.

At least, that's my extremely unprofessional analysis so far. :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
NTR is all about mental abuse/bullying/domination of ntree, through physical and/or mental abuse/bullying/domination of X.
X is whoever the ntree has strong attachment to, and/or relationship with. Most often: Wives, girlfriends, childhood friends, etc.
NTR is about stealing, mental abuse/bullying/domination depend on the character, there are stories where the antagonist simply seduce the girl away, by showing he is better than the boyfriend, and he don't give a fuck about the boyfriend, he just want the girl, but yeah, most story are about bullying, it's the mainstream, and people believe that NTR is about that, but it's just stealing, heck I still remember a manga where a guy could turn the spell of an enemy into his own spell, and he litteraly called that ability NTR

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
NTR is about stealing, mental abuse/bullying/domination depend on the character, there are stories where the antagonist simply seduce the girl away, by showing he is better than the boyfriend, and he don't give a fuck about the boyfriend, he just want the girl, but yeah, most story are about bullying, it's the mainstream, and people believe that NTR is about that, but it's just stealing, heck I still remember a manga where a guy could turn the spell of an enemy into his own spell, and he litteraly called that ability NTR
You got me to spend a little more of my brain power on the subject, i edited the results into the previous post. :giggle::coffee:
Ntr is honestly quite amazing, there are so many scenarios you could pull off. I'm starting to see how it's so popular. :cool::coffee:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You got me to spend a little more of my brain power on the subject, i edited the results into the previous post. :giggle::coffee:
Ntr is honestly quite amazing, there are so many scenarios you could pull off. I'm starting to see how it's so popular. :cool::coffee:
Don't fall to the darkside now... we still have cookies here... they try to steal them though ;)

• Haha

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Don't fall to the darkside now... we still have cookies here... they try to steal them though ;)
You don't need to worry about me, i'm definitely not into being in the place of ntree. I can be the bull but i'm also not particularly interested in stealing anything or bullying some dude. I can see myself being interested in bullying the X though.
Also i think that stealing is at best a secondary goal, pretty sure it's not a primary goal of ntr.
But i suppose it all depends on the writer, ntr seem to be rather versatile. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You don't need to worry about me, i'm definitely not into being in the place of ntree. I can be the bull but i'm also not particularly interested in stealing anything or bullying some dude. I can see myself being interested in bullying the X though.
Also i think that stealing is at best a secondary goal, pretty sure it's not a primary goal of ntr.
But i suppose it all depends on the writer, ntr seem to be rather versatile. :whistle::coffee:
The original meaning of NTR is Neotrare, which is translated as haveing your loved ones being stolen from you in either romantic and/or sexual terms.
So I'd say being "robed" from IS the main goal of that fetish.
Given that there is also Netorase and Netori the Fetish is pretty strongly defined and doesn't leave much to question.
Even after the Tag Update on the Forum Netorare and Netorase atleast are combined to a single fetish, while Netori was equalised with "cheating"

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The original meaning of NTR is Neotrare, which is translated as haveing your loved ones being stolen from you in either romantic and/or sexual terms.
So I'd say being "robed" from IS the main goal of that fetish.
Given that there is also Netorase and Netori the Fetish is pretty strongly defined and doesn't leave much to question.
If that was the goal then what about if you want to be the bull, or the X?
The goal of 'being robbed from' only works if you want to be in the shoes of ntree, and even then not a guarantee that having his X stolen is what the ntree really wants.
I think the primary goal is in essence dominating, or being dominated. :whistle::coffee:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If that was the goal then what about if you want to be the bull, or the X?
The goal of 'being robbed from' only works if you want to be in the shoes of ntree, and even then not a guarantee that having his X stolen is what the ntree really wants.
I think the primary goal is in essence dominating, or being dominated. :whistle::coffee:
If you want to steal someones Girl it's called Netori.
If you want your loved ones to be stolen (or prostituted for example) it's called Netorase
Netorare is when someone seduces your Love Interest without you takeing influence... in most cases are not even aware off until she breaks up with you
If you define "X" as the Love Interest than it's simply cheating

Reactions: UberCum

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Netorare is when someone seduces your Love Interest without you takeing influence... in most cases are not even aware off until she breaks up with you
If you define "X" as the Love Interest than it's simply cheating
Nope, that's not it. In the 'most cases' i have observed the ntree was perfectly aware that someone was boning his X.
Anyway, i'm done. I expressed my opinion. :whistle::coffee:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nope, that's not it. In the 'most cases' i have observed the ntree was perfectly aware that someone was boning his X.
Anyway, i'm done. I expressed my opinion. :whistle::coffee:
If by most cases you mean Mangas or 'Animes focusing on that fetush sure... wouldn't be very interesting otherwise... but by RL terms it's reversed

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
I just wanted to explain what NTR really is, and I see other did it maybe better than me, I'm not asking to put it in the game, like I said, you do the game you want, and I like the story so fare.

If I have a complain, it would be the random level of the enemies, I haven't tried the new version so I'm not sure it was changed, but when I tried the game, some monster would suddently have a very high level, and kill me and save lock me forcing me to start again, I had to try 3 time to kill the boss because he had a very high level and at some point, he had a level that was beatable.

but aside from that, I liked the game so fare and look forward to see what will happen next

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
but aside from that, I liked the game so far and look forward to see what will happen next
I'm still not quite sure about this game personally.
It seem to aiming to be Fallout1-like, but 'aiming to be' and actually pulling it off are different things. :sneaky::coffee:

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
I'm still not quite sure about this game personally.
It seem to aiming to be Fallout1-like, but 'aiming to be' and actually pulling it off are different things. :sneaky::coffee:
Yeah, I can understand that, what people loved with Fallout 1 was how much freedom of choice you had compared to traditional RPG, like you could be everyone's hope or worst nightmare, and your choices had consequances, the political aspect was also interesting, and I think I saw you trying to go there with the cities trying to sabotage each others, or how that girl in the mayor office seem to be some kind of spy or something

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes