Feb 17, 2021
no, its definitely not the only one

there's always "that one whiteknight" in most threads that tells you to stop pirating, to "give the creator some weeks", and all similar stuff
It's also in one part of people posting "I need a hero" for several fucking pages and or demanding someone subscribe and leak it. If it gets leaked, it gets leaked. Simple as.

Then there's the asshats with a personality disorder that has a link, but out of principle won't share it. But instead of shutting the fuck up about it, decides to taunt and shame stuff. I'm just glad that mods don't remove post that include links, because I know it ruffle THOSE peoples feathers.

I still don't know which users are worse, users that use this forum or those on the creators discord.

Mama Gothi

Jan 16, 2023
no, its definitely not the only one

there's always "that one whiteknight" in most threads that tells you to stop pirating, to "give the creator some weeks", and all similar stuff
Not a "white knight". I work with them and that's how I get paid. Their discord isn't only for patrons either. You can access it being a non-patron as well.

Listen, I don't care if you pirate stuff, but that is the one sure-fire way to get the password.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote