comcod99

Aug 28, 2022
Hello. I couldnt find anywhere the sex scenes for the Game Dean's Day Out First Semester and the other game Quarantine with Kokoro. I took the sex scenes and edit them as Mp4 files. Thanks to BHEKK for the walkthrough of the game and to Defending Champion for providing the info. Hope you find them helpful. These are all possible endings. Updated on 2/8/2022

Dean's Day Out First Semester - Lisa Hamilton Creampie Ending.mp4

Dean's Day Out First Semester - Lisa Hamilton Cumshot Ending.mp4

Dean's Day Out First Semester - Miyako Creampie Ending.mp4

Dean's Day Out First Semester - Miyako Cumshot Ending.mp4

Dean's Day Out First Semester - Helena Creampie Ending.mp4

Dean's Day Out First Semester - Helena Cumshot Ending.mp4

Quarantine with Kokoro!.mp4
too bad zippyshare is down? does anyone have a new link for these works?

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
as someone who is familiar with this guys work since the days of OG ophelia, theres something weirdly jarring about it now, how it seems everything has improved except the visuals, like im watching someone do everything they possibly can to make it "good" but still using old tech. also not that i should care about the male model too much but is it just me or is it Dean? sposed to look like he's muscular but seems kinda ghoulish looking like a zombie which is distracting :unsure:

Reactions: krumkrum

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
as someone who is familiar with this guys work since the days of OG ophelia, theres something weirdly jarring about it now, how it seems everything has improved except the visuals, like im watching someone do everything they possibly can to make it "good" but still using old tech. also not that i should care about the male model too much but is it just me or is it Dean? sposed to look like he's muscular but seems kinda ghoulish looking like a zombie which is distracting :unsure:
Dean is just about the ugliest model, Zack looks way better.

• Haha
Reactions: JAV4Life

mightymoo

Nov 22, 2019
it seems everything has improved except the visuals
I disagree, I've been familiar with his work for years as well, and the improvements seem very very minor to me. Slightly improved textures on the models, better lighting, voice acting, and that's pretty much it. Animations mostly feel like the exact same ones as 4+ years ago. The amount of improvements over such a long time period is pretty low.

Pretty much everybody moved on from SFM, the only people still using it are the ones that actually are experts at doing everything possible to make it look good (noname55, perfectdeadbeat), ones that use it for quick filler content between their blender releases (maidenmasher), and some VR creators.

DFAC just seems stuck in place, any attempt to elevate the content via bigger scale projects mostly ends up as broken promises. Hell just a few days ago he listed all the stuff he wants to get done before moving on to blender - basically all the stuff he's ever announced (and abandoned and re-announced 5 times over).
He's either lying to his patreons or himself.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I disagree, I've been familiar with his work for years as well, and the improvements seem very very minor to me. Slightly improved textures on the models, better lighting, voice acting, and that's pretty much it. Animations mostly feel like the exact same ones as 4+ years ago. The amount of improvements over such a long time period is pretty low.

Pretty much everybody moved on from SFM, the only people still using it are the ones that actually are experts at doing everything possible to make it look good (noname55, perfectdeadbeat), ones that use it for quick filler content between their blender releases (maidenmasher), and some VR creators.

DFAC just seems stuck in place, any attempt to elevate the content via bigger scale projects mostly ends up as broken promises. Hell just a few days ago he listed all the stuff he wants to get done before moving on to blender - basically all the stuff he's ever announced (and abandoned and re-announced 5 times over).
He's either lying to his patreons or himself.
fair comment i didn't want to sound like i was outright bashing him, the thing that does stand out for me mostly are the facial movements/animation which aren't necessarily amazing but i do notice them. I guess the audio isnt too bad at times if not a little cringe.

Nov 22, 2019
Can anyone share the ivy dungeon shorts? There were supposed to be 3 but 2 were made and then he just forgot about it? As always abandons the projects incomplete and leaps to new one.

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
Can anyone share the ivy dungeon shorts? There were supposed to be 3 but 2 were made and then he just forgot about it? As always abandons the projects incomplete and leaps to new one.
I don't believe this animator is as active as they were six months ago, which is probably why many people aren't leaking their paid content anymore, because they simply lost patrons due to low activity. It's fine, I'm not complaining, some animators get really busy with irl stuff at random times, or maybe they're cooking up many animations atm.

Reactions: Cantaloupe Hunter
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote