Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
A Collection of Dharker Studio Games.
The main point for me with dharker games are the lesbian protagonists...based on the tags it looks like there are others too, but i'm not interested in them. Could you mark the lesbian games or even make a separate yuri pack so i dont download useless dicks?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
The main point for me with dharker games are the lesbian protagonists...based on the tags it looks like there are others too, but i'm not interested in them. Could you mark the lesbian games or even make a separate yuri pack so i dont download useless dicks?
whoa no need to body shame us guys, I'm more then happy to make you a list just some of questions first.
do you want me to exclude games with male protagonist who spend most the game in a female body?
do you want me to exclude games with were you select the MC's gender?
do you want me to exclude games that are mostly yuri but have one or two non yuri scenes?

Reactions: regularcasanova

JakeyParkey

Jul 2, 2021
Finally, I noticed Army Gals used to be on this site, but got deleted or something. I'm assuming it has both the 18+ patch and Strip Poker DLC?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
whoa no need to body shame us guys, I'm more then happy to make you a list just some of questions first.
do you want me to exclude games with male protagonist who spend most the game in a female body?
do you want me to exclude games with were you select the MC's gender?
do you want me to exclude games that are mostly yuri but have one or two non yuri scenes?
I am lesbian and dont want to play with dicks in games and reality. So everything i can play as pure lesbian protagonist is gold and exactly what i want while any hetero female protagonist game makes me feel sick.

Okay, i came to terms with playing male protagonists since there are almost no lesbian harem games. So male protagonist games with harem and without ntr (or avoidable) are okay.

But games with female protagonists fucked by any unavoidable dick, transformation games that want a dick (back), male protagonist games with a second dick in it and every trap or futa including the protagonist would just waste hoster download limits, diskspace and time until i delete them, thats why i asked because the pack is quite big ^^

woo this is awesome. What does FP and MP stand for?
Female or Male Protagonist

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
I will work on that for you but please give me time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Virulenz
Jul 11, 2018
In a similar, but complete opposite vein to one of the posts above, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind listing which games have hetero content? Because up to this point, every Dharker game I've seen seemed to be purely F/F, but it seems there were some M/F games I never heard about before today.

Nothing wrong with F/F, but the art's too good not to see at least some of these girls get penetrated

Reactions: Jiffie

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
In a similar, but complete opposite vein to one of the posts above, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind listing which games have hetero content? Because up to this point, every Dharker game I've seen seems to be purely F/F, but it seems there were some M/F games I never heard about before today.

Nothing wrong with F/F, but the art's too good not to see at least some of these girls get penetrated
I will work on that for you but please give me time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jiffie

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WILL ADD YURI PACK.

• Love

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
In a similar, but complete opposite vein to one of the posts above, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind listing which games have hetero content? Because up to this point, every Dharker game I've seen seemed to be purely F/F, but it seems there were some M/F games I never heard about before today.

All but not these games have male penetration.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
YURI Pack in now available for download.

• Red Heart