Angeloax

Mar 14, 2017
all the FP are lesbians?

I'm looking for those that are nor focused on yuri.

Also sorry to bother but does anyone plans to do a torrent version?

Thanks for the work!

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
all the FP are lesbians?

I'm looking for those that are nor focused on yuri.

Also sorry to bother but does anyone plans to do a torrent version?

Thanks for the work!
Not all the FP are lesbians or focus on Yuri and Sorry :( I don't do any work with torrent but if anyone wants to share torrents I will add there torrent post with the credit going to them on the tread. :)

Reactions: Angeloax

fapmeister

Sep 4, 2017
I actually bought most of these one way or another but it'll be nice to have backups organised like this, thanks :)

I really like a few of the Dharker games, it's a shame they've decided to focus on shotgunning out so many short limited games recently.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Also Negligee Love Stories shouldn't be part of the Yuri Pack since there are B/G scenes.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Should Alexa's Wild Night be part of the yuri pack, and Starlight Drifter is missing from it too.

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
I will be working on a new and improved Yuri Pack in the near future. As of right now Ive been busy dealing with some personal things so when I have more free time I will be adding the new yuri pack and a updated all in one pack.
In the mean time look in the developers note under Yuri Pack and you will see what games are Yuri.

Last edited:

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
Should Alexa's Wild Night be part of the yuri pack, and Starlight Drifter is missing from it too.
Yuri means all Ladies no Men in other words Lesbian and only Lesbian.

Alexa's Wild Night (lesbian and straight contents.)
Starlight Drifter (gay,lesbian and straight contents.)

Last edited:

rdleader

Apr 26, 2018
Is there a password to extract? Downloaded BattleGirls_Deluxe from workupload and when I try to extract it asks me for a password.