PuppetSoul

Jun 3, 2018
Starlight Drifter you can play as male or female and gay is optional.
If you play as a male character you are railroaded into being gay.

It's pretty much the first thing your character does: flies his derelict ship to port, says hi to the engineer fixing the ship, and then goes to a bar and gets banged by a dude.

Reactions: secretsquirrel7

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
If you play as a male character you are railroaded into being gay.

It's pretty much the first thing your character does: flies his derelict ship to port, says hi to the engineer fixing the ship, and then goes to a bar and gets banged by a dude.
Sorry made a mistake played it a long time ago and forgot but added that in the Developer Notes.

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I am lesbian and dont want to play with dicks in games and reality. So everything i can play as pure lesbian protagonist is gold and exactly what i want while any hetero female protagonist game makes me feel sick.

Okay, i came to terms with playing male protagonists since there are almost no lesbian harem games. So male protagonist games with harem and without ntr (or avoidable) are okay.

But games with female protagonists fucked by any unavoidable dick, transformation games that want a dick (back), male protagonist games with a second dick in it and every trap or futa including the protagonist would just waste hoster download limits, diskspace and time until i delete them, thats why i asked because the pack is quite big ^^
ok in that case full list it is
Alexa's Wild Night(female mc some yuri content but a lot of dicks too)
Animal Cafe (female mc yuri )
Army Gals (male mc no ntr that I remember I'm looking of a cg set to double check)
BattleGirls Deluxe (male mc no ntr has a harem ending)
Bounce Series (male mc, no ntr, other then you cheating with one of the other girls if you make that choice)
CamGirls Sophie X Rias (yuri, note I haven't finished this one yet so I checked the cg set and didn't see any that indicated otherwise)
Chromo XY (male protagonist turned female near the start, has both a male and female love interest)
Club Life (male mc, no ntr)
Dating Life Series (yuri)
Devil in the Details (male mc)
Divine Slice of Life (male mc)
Echo Tokyo Intro (both a male and female mc, no h content, no romance)
Echo Tokyo Phoenix (female mc, have yet to play, it's a remake of Shizume's part of Echo Tokyo Intro I'm assuming Echo Tokyo Reaper will follow Kenji)
Fairy Glade (female mc yuri)
Future Girls(male mc, no ntr)
Galaxy Girls Deluxe(mostly yuri, Sara has a scene or two with a man also note that galaxy girls is a movie filmed in Paradise Cove )
HighSchool Possession (male mc)
Highschool Romance (male mc, crossdresses)
Love in the Limelight(male mc) (My Girlfriend with the setting changed from a school to a office for the steam release)
Highschool Romance:Magi Trials (male mc turned female near the start for the rest of the game and beyond depending on the ending you get)
Model Melissa(female mc straight)
My Girlfriend(same game as Love in the Limelight )
NEGLIGEE SERIES(female Mcs, the Negligee series follows women MCs. the first game is just yuri, love stories follows the girls in their personal life[like how Karen cheats on her husband with a younger man]so it does contain several dicks. I've played Spring Clean Prelude and that was just yuri not sure on the full version, Girls Night is yuri, I haven't played Opposites Attract but I'm told it's yuri)
Roomie Romance Deluxe(female mc yuri)
Santa Girls(male mc harem)
Starlight Drifter(you choose the MC's gender, mostly female love interest )
Summer Days(female mc yuri) (as long as I didn't mix these two up)
Summer Fling(male mc) (as long as I didn't mix these two up)
Sword of Asumi(Dharker Studio's first game female MC, both male and female love interest, no h content)
Water Girls(female mc yuri)
Winter Wonderland(female mc yuri)
Yuuki's Party Night(female mc straight)
Paizuri Fantasies(I never even heard of this one but I'm going to go out on a limb and it is not yuri)

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Okay i will try again, which of the games have gay content since there is gay tag?
Starlight Drifter and it's entirely optional other then one scene early on where you get drunk and wake up in bed with a guy but it's implied nothing actually happened