• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Paid full price for office uniform, but you still tell roommate you took the 100% discount when she wakes you up.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Quick question. Is this game big enough that even though it might be cancelled soon I can still enjoy playing what there is? Or is there very little content??

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Oh, there is a lot of stuff going on, and a lot of time to play and enjoy. People might find it grind-y, but I've really liked how each path unfolds. I'm currently catching up with the strip club content.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Who is Paula Asunta?

Soon the answer.

Diaba Doa is on hold, Burning Santirosa is in creation.
In Burning Santirosa you will live a kinetic novel adventure about the life of Paula Asunta before Diaba Doa.

The goal is to continue my work as an indy dev.

Burning Santirosa is a game with a very hard working and challenging scenario, I hope with this game I will get a better reputation to have a future after Diaba Doa.

Diaba Doa is not abandoned and it will never be as long as I live (You'll know why when the game is over.).
When Burning Santirosa is finished, then Diaba Doa will be back with a remaster.
If Burning Santirosa was a success then I will continue the development, if not I will end my experience in the development at the end of Diaba Doa.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
hgnbjk1.jpg

My work continues on Burning Santirosa, who's Paula?
I'm very excited about this game, this story, I'm very enthusiastic, my work seems very good, the story is exciting and I promise you a breathtaking plot.

I look forward to offering you the first update.

in the meantime enjoy this nice picture and feel free to tell me what you think about it.

This image represents very well the style of the Burning Santirosa game.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
what is the relation between the two versions? the 0.1 is bigger than the 0.6! we merge, we do what?!
The new version(0.1)(remake) of Diaba Doa has nothing to do with the first one(0.6), you can't play with the old backup.

The game is totally different for the interface, the story and the heroes are the same.

I added a lot of routine and a lot of characters.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes