alyath

May 31, 2020
this game might as well be called "The CTRL Simulator"

because of keeping CTRL pressed through 80% of the game, with Skip Unseen activated, so one can safely avoid any and all lesbians
Congrats SeniGaming your First Troll appeared on the Chat. It is a good Sign I think. Every good Game needs one of these. But be carefull, he might be scared away if something bad happens.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Congrats SeniGaming your First Troll appeared on the Chat. It is a good Sign I think. Every good Game needs one of these. But be carefull, he might be scared away if something bad happens.
Thank you, I didn't know it was a troll, I'm not really sure what a troll is, but I like the way you make me understand this message, thank you.

how do you access the club on Friday? that happens after the cinema scene?
This option is not yet in the game.
I haven't built the map yet.

i download the compressed version, n got this error define twice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry, I'm not the one who made this compression, the labels that are named in the error code are not labels.
I don't know why this error happens, I can't advise you anything else than downloading the full version.

for the moment the game is not too big, but I will try to find out why this error occurs so that in the future it will be easier for the compressors to do the compression.

You want these to go in the next update? ...the old ones looked a bit blurred (pngs are better than jpgs for flat-color artwork).

View attachment 925713 View attachment 925716

Thank you, they are very well it's images.

Reactions: maxtol and VNON

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Do i need to restart the game? Because i'm playing with my save from the last version and once i get to the Gonzalez Office i just get an error. I don't know what's wrong and i was really looking forward to this update. :(

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Do i need to restart the game? Because i'm playing with my save from the last version and once i get to the Gonzalez Office i just get an error. I don't know what's wrong and i was really looking forward to this update. :(
you can give me a screenshot of your bug.

Maybe it's fixable, because normally you can play with the 0.5.1 backup.

maxtol

Nov 2, 2020
Thank you, they are very well it's images.
SeniGaming (y)

Progress on the English edits:

1. I have finished maybe 12% of the total. I enjoy it, but it will take time. Friday, Saturday, Meetelpi, and the first parts of some other files are finished. I must play them right through with the images to make a final check. Actually, Fri and Sat were done before the V0.6 release, but then I had to move all my edits inside the V0.6 files. I try to keep the same number of lines ...this makes merging the files easier.

2. Your game is amazing and huge, and I totally understand that you don't have time to do this, but I am trying to make the speech not say the same thing so often. For example: when I play I get tired of a black screen with 'It's now time to eat' so many times. So I will find more ways of saying the same thing. Luckily, English is very good for this. For your true fans, there will still be some 'stuffs' !!!

3. Most importantly, I do not want to change your unique content or characters. I will not change Elpi into an English girl!

Did you like the new version of the meetelpi scene? It would be good to have some feedback from you. I spelled her name wrong twice ...corrected now.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
SeniGaming (y)

Progress on the English edits:

1. I have finished maybe 12% of the total. I enjoy it, but it will take time. Friday, Saturday, Meetelpi, and the first parts of some other files are finished. I must play them right through with the images to make a final check. Actually, Fri and Sat were done before the V0.6 release, but then I had to move all my edits inside the V0.6 files. I try to keep the same number of lines ...this makes merging the files easier.

2. Your game is amazing and huge, and I totally understand that you don't have time to do this, but I am trying to make the speech not say the same thing so often. For example: when I play I get tired of a black screen with 'It's now time to eat' so many times. So I will find more ways of saying the same thing. Luckily, English is very good for this. For your true fans, there will still be some 'stuffs' !!!

3. Most importantly, I do not want to change your unique content or characters. I will not change Elpi into an English girl!

Did you like the new version of the meetelpi scene? It would be good to have some feedback from you. I spelled her name wrong twice ...corrected now.

I didn't watch, I'm working on another game for Christmas.

The meetelpi file has already been corrected by an American, you're not English and you corrected an American, I don't know what to think about it.

My English is not good, but I already know that people who yell will always yell, no matter if I say yes they yell, if I say no they yell, then the bad translations bother the players, not me.

if corrections are made so that great, but I ask for nothing and do what I can in my game.

Everyone corrects everyone and everyone criticizes everyone, but I'm tired of listening.

I don't want to offend you or anyone else but I've been working on this game for a year and a half and I get almost no support, so I don't care about all.
If people don't like my game I don't give a fuck, they can just go play something else.

Moreover, I can't check your work, since my English is too bad, it's up to others to do it, but I already suspect that nobody will.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Wow
Reactions: SeniGaming

zoneacca

Sep 19, 2017
So that's why the Version numbers don't add up.
I was so confused since I have a version v1.0 in my "Games in progress" folder the Initial Release was v1.0 and then I apparently missed all the updates till now v0.6. About to remedy that now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeniGaming

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
you can give me a screenshot of your bug.

Maybe it's fixable, because normally you can play with the 0.5.1 backup.
I've already tried installing the game once again but it still happens, idk why. It's right after selecting ''train the girls'', it also happens if i try the other two option, i don't know why.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
So that's why the Version numbers don't add up.
I was so confused since I have a version v1.0 in my "Games in progress" folder the Initial Release was v1.0 and then I apparently missed all the updates till now v0.6. About to remedy that now.
the backup of version 0.1 will not work with version 0.6

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I've already tried installing the game once again but it still happens, idk why. It's right after selecting ''train the girls'', it also happens if i try the other two option, i don't know why.
You are using a version too old, your backup is not version 0.5.1 because you don't have the corresponding file, you have advanced in the game and the thing that should be played now is not displayed because in your backup it didn't exist.

if you have an older backup you have to try it.
Otherwise you have to restart the game from the beginning, I'm sorry.

I still make this kind of mistake sometimes, I try to do as little as possible but it's difficult with so much content.

Reactions: Kay_Kay

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
You are using a version too old, your backup is not version 0.5.1 because you don't have the corresponding file, you have advanced in the game and the thing that should be played now is not displayed because in your backup it didn't exist.

if you have an older backup you have to try it.
Otherwise you have to restart the game from the beginning, I'm sorry.

I still make this kind of mistake sometimes, I try to do as little as possible but it's difficult with so much content.
Don't worry, it's not a problem anyway! I was hoping to replay the game since it had been a while ever since i played it. Thank you for the answer. :)

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Welp, i tried playing the game from the start once again and i got the same mistake once again... Sigh.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes