4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

nhg69

Aug 21, 2021
Not sure if there is a bug but I am at the beginning of chapter two and can only click on my bed to sleep security room, desk etc do nothing. hour and a half of my life I will never get back hoping to see these awesome renders but have to endure this crappy sandbox. hoping someone can help but i should probably just extract the renders and uninstall it, so disappointed dont want to play any game this one took the fun right out of it.

bigbadboylollol

Nov 18, 2020
Fuck Ashe is so fucking hot. Really hope we get more scenes in the future where she beats the shit out of the MC. She could whip, spank, ballbust, punish, and torture the MC like a harsh mistress as the MC slowly fits into his new role of a servant. Fuck the thought of that just really turns me on. So few games where we see an actual violent dominant female around here.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 81.6MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Is this abandoned?
No. I worked a contract job to fund the project and upgraded my system. I bought a web domain and connected it to a server I own. Soon there will be DsD and surprise content with major upgrades, I'm also replacing the in-game image scheme with a better one. I'll never abandon this project unless I die. We'll go a bit slow until everything works out with my problems like paying my bills and covering my expenses.

Jan 3, 2023
Not sure if there is a bug but I am at the beginning of chapter two and can only click on my bed to sleep security room, desk etc do nothing. hour and a half of my life I will never get back hoping to see these awesome renders but have to endure this crappy sandbox. hoping someone can help but i should probably just extract the renders and uninstall it, so disappointed dont want to play any game this one took the fun right out of it.
I have the same issue. Anyone know to fix it?

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes