4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Can anyone help me please with the code for the security room? Would be pretty much appriciated. Thanks. In the last version I entered the code and saved, but due to the way the saves work ( :FacePalm: ), the game send me back to the choice before entering the code and I can't remember it. Too long ago.

I don't get it, why we have to restart the scene, when loading a save. IMO, it's a stupid decision, that leads to situations like this.

EDIT: Nevermind, the save was fucked and I had to restart. Please dev, make sure this shit doesn't happen anymore, for now it's not that big of a deal, considering the amount of content in the game. But as soon as it gets even bigger, restarting the whole game everytime will drive people eventually away. So once again, please make sure, that saves stay compatible AND don't get borked.

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I don't get what you are supposed to do in this game. I'm at the point where the window blinds closed. MC says "i need to find my gun". The only gun I can find is the one in his fucking inventory. I can walk around the house but only living room, hall, "my room" (?) and Jessia's room. The few interactables that can be clicked don't do anything. What to do?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I don't get what you are supposed to do in this game. I'm at the point where the window blinds closed. MC says "i need to find my gun". The only gun I can find is the one in his fucking inventory. I can walk around the house but only living room, hall, "my room" (?) and Jessia's room. The few interactables that can be clicked don't do anything. What to do?
Click on his desk in his room, after that go to the living room.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Click on his desk in his room, after that go to the living room.
Yeah, that didn't work for me. I had started by trying an old save, which gave me an error screen and forced a restart of the game. Apparently it fucked up some variables or something. After quitting to the main menu and starting a new game it worked and I could pick up the gun and continue normally. How strange.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
The scenes I have got so far in this version are: checking security video, another blow job from Arzu, and Jessica's visit. Any more contents?

Update: Got it! Can't use old save to continue the story after Jessica's visit, need to start a new game to go see Ashe in her room.

Last edited:
Reactions: aboveeighteenyears

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Yeah, that didn't work for me. I had started by trying an old save, which gave me an error screen and forced a restart of the game. Apparently it fucked up some variables or something. After quitting to the main menu and starting a new game it worked and I could pick up the gun and continue normally. How strange.
Yeah, I had the same issue, the restarting one. I had to unlock the door of the security room and after the scene in the security room and bedroom, I was thrown back to the state, where I had to look for the door key, but without the possibility to advance. There should be a warning in the OP, that a restart is needed. And the dev should make sure, that a restart isn't always needed with each update. Had to restart after each one so far. And the amount of dev time doesn't really reflect, what is in the game so far (600 images since November '22).

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's a shame it's sandbox...
Indeed. But I already spoke my mind a couple of months ago, so I will not be repetitive.

How do you unlock this scene?
View attachment 2619888
I'm not sure my guess is correct, and I can't check it either because I've just deleted the files (very little free space in my HD), but I think it might be unlocked only after completing the whole update if you choose to help Variene when she's being punched by Ashe. Try cheching the board again during the freeroam after the update is completed and let us know if my guess was right.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Indeed. But I already spoke my mind a couple of months ago, so I will not be repetitive.

I'm not sure my guess is correct, and I can't check it either because I've just deleted the files (very little free space in my HD), but I think it might be unlocked only after completing the whole update if you choose to help Variene when she's being punched by Ashe. Try cheching the board again during the freeroam after the update is completed and let us know if my guess was right.
Did that, doesn't work. My other idea is from the dialog between MC and Arzu at the end of the scene in Ashe's room: ".....it might help to look around. Maybe you can find new thing.", but so far can't find anything in any place accessible in the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes