4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
Was there a reason given by the dev somewhere for the game to be on hold? His last post on patreon was a status update in Jan.

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Was there a reason given by the dev somewhere for the game to be on hold? His last post on patreon was a status update in Jan.
Greetings, each member of the VM team has been volunteering for about 6 months so we are having problems financially. For this reason, we had to part ways with our teammates. We had to work more in some areas with our remaining friends. However, before we can release v0.4, our budget is exhausted and we are unable to continue. Currently, we are training to fill the place of our missing friends with minimum activity and we are returning to our professions in order to obtain a budget again... We still have supporters who support us and we made the necessary explanations with visuals on our Discord Server. The DsD project showed a development contrary to what we expected, our revenues remained low, but our interest and clicks reached approximately 500,000. Unfortunately, we have exceeded the budget to continue while users want to decide on their ideas of being supportive with our new releases. As the owner of the name "Variene Media", I will continue to improve myself with or without a team. I would also like to thank my teammates who continued with me, but as I said, SCOC and DsD projects will continue as I improve myself and better ones will emerge. Sorry for my bad English, I don't want to wake up my translator friend. Apart from that, you can contact me anytime on F95 or Discord for any questions, complaints or comments. Best regards, see you soon with new versions. November-4KPU-DsD.jpg

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sandboxes and free-roams are time-consuming to code and most players don't give a fuck about them.
Seriously, I don't know why time after time, dev after dev, they fall in the same trap of sandboxing their games when a plain Renpy VN is far more popular and satisfying for the majority of players.

The game looks good, and the models are really beautiful, but after 3 installments not much really happened.
Instead of wasting your time on a free-roam system, you could have used that time and effort to provide a good VN with fully rendered scenes instead of sprites. This is just my opinion.

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Sandboxes and free-roams are time-consuming to code and most players don't give a fuck about them.
Seriously, I don't know why time after time, dev after dev, they fall in the same trap of sandboxing their games when a plain Renpy VN is far more popular and satisfying for the majority of players.

The game looks good, and the models are really beautiful, but after 3 installments not much really happened.
Instead of wasting your time on a free-roam system, you could have used that time and effort to provide a good VN with fully rendered scenes instead of sprites. This is just my opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DiamondsDesire-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Diamond's Desire [v0.4 - Crisis Breaker] [VarieneMedia]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Are the tags up-to-date? I'm trying to figure out how this game can have the [creampie] tag without having either the [vaginal sex] tag or [anal sex] tag.

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
So basically you're saying if mc is being dominated by a female he'll be completely submissive towards her, is that about right?
The main character will have a different relationship with each character, being completely obedient to one and the opposite to another. In these versions, I aim to make the main character passive and emphasize the dominance of women in the story - once the characters are fully established, the story will progress more stably and the MC will take on a stronger character structure.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Diamond's Desire is the first game in a major series. In this game, you will get to know the universe of a crime city ruled by seven clans.

Diamond's Desire is the first game in a major series. In this game, you will get to know the universe of a crime riddled city ruled by seven clans.

Sounds like the city is a Crime Boss. :sneaky: Hey, yous pick up that trash yous geting me dirty, forgettabout it!

May 23, 2020
The main character will have a different relationship with each character, being completely obedient to one and the opposite to another. In these versions, I aim to make the main character passive and emphasize the dominance of women in the story - once the characters are fully established, the story will progress more stably and the MC will take on a stronger character structure.
But as the story progress can I keep him submissive? Or is dropping femdom hardcoded?

Reactions: J1215

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
The girls, and what I can tell from the screenshots, look amazing, good job on that. It's a shame it's sandbox and sounds like it has a focus on femdom, that combination means it's not going to be for me. Good luck with the project though.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Can maledom and blowjob be avoided?
(I hope this can be avoided)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes