4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
the game game has potential, but the mc is just another pathetic brat.
if that gets fixed, then the game could be great.

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
you don't .. saying the story will get spoilered if you say what future tags are going to be added in the future basically tells me that you have no idea what you want to do and don't want to "commit" to anything yet, so.. that's a red flag for me

not really sure how you can meet my expectations if you don't know them.

again I say, basically at the moment it seems like you have close to no story and making it as you go, also if you start letting other people decide what should be added in your VN, yeah.. major red flag

eh... what are you talking about?
You have to give it some time without being biased. The foundation referred to as the SCOC universe is the story of a project that we previously planned and did not continue to build. This is a series of games and we are also a growing team. Even a game with 2D drawing using the basic structure of this universe is in our plans. It's all up to the imagination to make various games as a team and add new content and fantasies as they evolve.
One of the things we won't do = We won't have characters that look like child. and we will listen to our fans as long as it fits our style. So the things you see the most will be the things that are liked the most. With each release we will be adding the tags that the game contains, and people will come to find out what's available, which is true.
I removed the PUZZLE part from overview because it's misunderstood, this project is not a puzzle solving so don't worry.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You have to give it some time without being biased. The foundation referred to as the SCOC universe is the story of a project that we previously planned and did not continue to build. This is a series of games and we are also a growing team. Even a game with 2D drawing using the basic structure of this universe is in our plans. It's all up to the imagination to make various games as a team and add new content and fantasies as they evolve.
One of the things we won't do = We won't have characters that look like child. and we will listen to our fans as long as it fits our style. So the things you see the most will be the things that are liked the most. With each release we will be adding the tags that the game contains, and people will come to find out what's available, which is true.
I removed the PUZZLE part from overview because it's misunderstood, this project is not a puzzle solving so don't worry.
yeah...sorry...no....
gonna give your project and probably most of your project a pass(at least for how it looks at the moment).
every creator/writer/dev whatever you want to call them, have an idea at least of what they want to have present in their games/stories and so on.
like I said earlier, relying on your patreons/subscribestars/itchio or whatever else site for opinions on where to go next tells me quite a few things.
let me put it this way, I or anyone else starts playing the game, they enjoy it, and they invest time and even money in it, but at one point, you make a poll to add a kink or plot or whatever, which that person doesn't like, and quits the game and stops supporting it, is it fair to them? no it's not...
so yes, planned tags are important, they will let the audience know if they should be interested or not.
do with that whatever you may desire.

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
yeah...sorry...no....
gonna give your project and probably most of your project a pass(at least for how it looks at the moment).
every creator/writer/dev whatever you want to call them, have an idea at least of what they want to have present in their games/stories and so on.
like I said earlier, relying on your patreons/subscribestars/itchio or whatever else site for opinions on where to go next tells me quite a few things.
let me put it this way, I or anyone else starts playing the game, they enjoy it, and they invest time and even money in it, but at one point, you make a poll to add a kink or plot or whatever, which that person doesn't like, and quits the game and stops supporting it, is it fair to them? no it's not...
so yes, planned tags are important, they will let the audience know if they should be interested or not.
do with that whatever you may desire.
"We're going to have various variations and polls about it. "
I want to answer once again, as I don't want you to misunderstand the subject. We know our story and what we need to do.
We have a lot of variations on which the story can progress, so as you mentioned, we will integrate these variations into the main story with the votes of the people who supported us. So actually we both say the same thing. We know how the main story will begin, what events will happen and how it will end, and we have a document about it. The only confusing thing is who will appear more in the process and in the scenes. No one other than the Variene Media team will influence the game's story. The mentioned votes will be related to the adult scene density and fantasy variety. If you don't like it, please come back after a few versions and then make up your mind.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I paid a subscription service like Netflix for 6 months, but them, when their catalog becomes dog shit I canceled, and moved to other things/other services. But you know what? I had alot of fun with when it was good.
This is absolutely normal, and even if the game becames a thing that you don't like, you already had fun alot of fun for the time that you spend and the money you paid. Just go do other thing's and play other games man. Is not that deep.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
How would the future tags even spoil the story lmao. They just give us an idea of the sexual kinks that the game will have and thus would determine if you want to follow/support the game. Well, when devs are so reluctant to answer such an easy question you already know what they'll be adding. Especially when they say the won't be adding LOLI content (Such spoiler WOW) but can't say the same about other controversial tags, you know they will most likely show up in the game.

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
I will go solution-oriented and share the Sexual Tag content because there is a request.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are the content currently in the plans. Apart from these, we are discussing among ourselves about adding or removing them from the game for a few of them. You are free to insist on the opposite of what I have explained.

View attachment 2149637

Talk about your explosive climax...

Also, what's the SCOC universe?
Epic scenes will be abundant in the game because we love the feeling it gives us.
SCOC Universe = It takes place in the universe of a project that was written and fictionalized 2 years ago but was not implemented due to financial problems. But right now we are working as a team. we are diversifying this universe more and increasing the depth of the story. (You can find the project with a little research. Seven Clans Of City)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Group sex
Can you be so kind as to specify the group sex tag, like is the mc fucking 3 girls MFFF or mc and another male fucking a girl MFM.... group sex (MFF, MFFF, MFM) etc
I think what most people want to know including myself is if the mc will be the only male that fuck the Li's (love interest / romanceable girls.)

Answering that is not spoiling the story and it will serve to set your audience.

(btw if you make puzzles or minigames, make sure to add a skip button with the same rewards as if you play them, that way those that want to play the puzzles or minigames will do and people that don't want will be able to skip them without losing content.)
In that regard, you can please both.
Thanks and good luck with the game.

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Can you be so kind as to specify the group sex tag, like is the mc fucking 3 girls MFFF or mc and another male fucking a girl MFM.... group sex (MFF, MFFF, MFM) etc
I think what most people want to know including myself is if the mc will be the only male that fuck the Li's (love interest / romanceable girls.)

Answering that is not spoiling the story and it will serve to set your audience.

(btw if you make puzzles or minigames, make sure to add a skip button with the same rewards as if you play them, that way those that want to play the puzzles or minigames will do and people that don't want will be able to skip them without losing content.)
In that regard, you can please both.
Thanks and good luck with the game.
Thank you for your comment and advice, it will reach the MFFFF number. At the moment, there are no men other than the main character in the story scheme of Diamond's Desire.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thank you for your comment and advice, it will reach the MFFFF number. At the moment, there are no men other than the main character in the story scheme of Diamond's Desire.
Perhaps I'm picky with words, but "at the moment" does that mean you may add them in the future?
Is probably the thing I'm most interested to know myself.

As for the MFFFF that's a win :KEK: (y).

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I don't want to give spoilers by explaining the future tags, but we will add things that will meet your expectations. We're going to have various variations and polls about it. Even if it's legal, there are a few things we won't do, other than that, you'll be pleased with it.
Thanks for not spoiling too much details, I hate when happens in films, books and adult VN. The graphics look so beautiful and if the plot is very well made I really don't mind knowing the "tags". If something is not of my taste I simply fast forward and skip, but if the narration is well done and the story interesting I won't skip anything. I had seen two seasons of Girls and I resisted skipping the nude scenes of Lena Dunham, damn, so nothing can hurt me. :KEK:

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Perhaps I'm picky with words, but "at the moment" does that mean you may add them in the future?
Is probably the thing I'm most interested to know myself.

As for the MFFFF that's a win :KEK: (y).
SCOC = A city ruled by seven criminal clans, so we actually start with a small part of the bigger picture. We don't want to repeat the same things over and over or apply stereotypical fantasies in different projects. Self-study and selfish production do not apply to VarieneMedia. We will respond to our fans' requests without breaking our own rules, but it's too early to announce.
The success of this project is very important to us. I'm not making any promises, but we can make additional packages if a small community wants it outside of the planned. For this, the DsD needs to grow first and it takes some time. Licensed music, voiceovers, visual designs, better equipment, we need to improve our quality first and it has to go from a hobby to really a job for us. We do our best for it.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
VarieneMedia

I'm barely into this and it's already ugly complicated.

Please keep in mind, there are going to be pauses in game play while you're developing. There is no way I'm going to be remembering half the exposition this game introduction is feeding me so if it's going to be important that I know/remember any of this to fully enjoy later game play, you need to rethink your game plan.

Even when you're giving people the completed game, you have no idea where a player will stop & save, go do other things in their life, go play other games, then come back to yours and potentially be lost and stop playing because you presumed they would know/remember something.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Yea, we'll see if the next release is worth it.

This one's not even a demonstration, it's barely an introduction.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Future tag "harem". Will it be avoidable? Will it be possible to pick just one girl for sex actions during entire gameplay and ignore others? Thanks.

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
VarieneMedia

I'm barely into this and it's already ugly complicated.

Please keep in mind, there are going to be pauses in game play while you're developing. There is no way I'm going to be remembering half the exposition this game introduction is feeding me so if it's going to be important that I know/remember any of this to fully enjoy later game play, you need to rethink your game plan.

Even when you're giving people the completed game, you have no idea where a player will stop & save, go do other things in their life, go play other games, then come back to yours and potentially be lost and stop playing because you presumed they would know/remember something.
Stories will take place in a universe, information about this universe will always appear in the games and will keep your mind fresh. What was done in the 1st game will not appear in the 3rd game, they will only take place in the same universe, we will put a few points as easteregg, but this will make sense for someone starting from scratch and will not spoil the gameplay, it will only remain an enjoyable detail for old fans. However, if you can't remember what you did 1 hour ago in the same game, there is nothing we can do about it, we are making adult content in terms of story depth. Finally, it is difficult to make a game that potentially tries to be strong in all areas. It takes money, experience and knowledge. You need to work in many areas that I forgot about, such as story, dialogue, coding, modeling, animation, equipment, voiceover, sound effects, community management, social accounts, teamwork, logo and banner designs. This version may seem short to you, but a long time has been spent on the systems and characters you see in the game, as well as we have made attempts in many areas such as pages, forums. More than 600 lines of code have been written for an area that you see for 30 seconds, as you will always see it in future versions, it is normal that you are not aware of this as a user, this allows us to publish faster versions on the producer's side. Even now, our teammates are working for the android version that you may not use.

Hello. Future tag "harem". Will it be avoidable? Will it be possible to pick just one girl for sex actions during entire gameplay and ignore others? Thanks.
Hi, after the scenes where you can live with the characters are over, the harem is the scene that you will see and continue the fun. For now, we have plans for the choices that will affect the story. That's why it's very difficult for us to enter a system of singular paths of characters in terms of time and finances.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes