4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi, after the scenes where you can live with the characters are over, the harem is the scene that you will see and continue the fun. For now, we have plans for the choices that will affect the story. That's why it's very difficult for us to enter a system of singular paths of characters in terms of time and finances.
Thanks for answer, but based on it, this is not game for me. Don't want any kind of harem to see or participate in. Good luck in further development, though.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I see many questions and answers going around the subject of labels and in both cases everyone avoids what really worries. This game will have ntr?. It could be that yes and that is why the answers are so generic trying to escape from giving a clear answer. Of course, just as the questions also avoid the direct question, they allow these dilatory answers. Or it could be that not and really the dev just try to answer innocently

Jun 15, 2021
Lovely craftsmanship on this tantalizingly short introduction... I will say what's presented so far feels more akin to something I would show for a tech demo/vertical slice or perhaps proof of concept for a publisher or kickstarter- Clearly, a lot of effort is being put into this project, and it's without a doubt worth supporting.

Perhaps you could use some help?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Slick, VERY well executed game with tons of promise.
Best new game I've tried out in quite some time. Well worth a spin.

Interesting mix of sandbox & vn that works well and is very immersive.
With tons of great animations that integrate seamlessly with the gameplay.

Good luck with your new game.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Looks interesting but i think i'll wait for more content in the future, 300MB size seems too small.

Hakkam

Jan 18, 2022
A bit sorry for the dev to see some people here being so harsh.

I loved this intro, especially the fact that, for GOD SAKE, those girls don't have OVERSIZED and unrealistic boobs. Thank you for that !
And it's the first time I actually like more than 1 or 2 girls in a game, physically :)

Good luck for your game, I'll be watching !

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Slick, VERY well executed game with tons of promise.
Best new game I've tried out in quite some time. Well worth a spin.

Interesting mix of sandbox & vn that works well and is very immersive.
With tons of great animations that integrate seamlessly with the gameplay.

Good luck with your new game.

What he said.. :) Although it was a bit of a tease to say 'We'll leave you alone so you can wander the house.' and have the most of the doors locked. I'll forgive you... this once. Looking forward to much more from this one.. two thumbs up

Reactions: VarieneMedia

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
hi just curiosity this game takes some inspiration of the Zero Escape: The Nonary Games ?
very good opening.

JamesPT85

Oct 25, 2022
I'm excited for more, but I hope the next release has quite a bit more content in it. I don't think the current version gives anyone a good feel for it yet.

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
v03Update.png
1-There will be no NTR in the game.
2-Our systems are ready, our next update will be user-focused and big.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4-In the first versions of DsD, the scenes cannot be skipped because they are all related to the story, but in the later versions our sandbox system will give you some freedom.
5-It is not our goal to make a game that looks like an adult scene every second and has no story. It's our goal to make sure you enjoy both the scenes and the story at a steady pace.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 81.6MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes