RPGM Diana's Quest: From Princess to Peasant [v1.0a] [Hentai Room]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

pieve

Jul 4, 2019
<Diana's Dev Here>

Hello, everyone! Thank you for the amazing feedback about the game. We're already working on Diana's Quest 2, which will be available on our Discord soon. It will have 11 unique clothes and a customize system in which you can change hair colors and boobs sizes - both impact the CGs. Feel free to join it and help us to make the sequel even better!

Nov 18, 2023
Another 100% save , I personally had a bug , I couldn’t enter the port to sail back home , I fixed it before the ending

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
I tried this one, got to the first "scene" and it was so instantaneous and awful that I just had to stop playing. It was something along the lines of a bad dude in the first bar you encounter going "If you sex me up, I will give you the info you want" and the MC, lacking any sort of critical thinking going "duhhh okay I guess that's normal and fine" and sucking a guys penis, in a public place, surrounded by normal people, only to not get any sort of actual information after the fact and go on like nothing had happened. It was BAD. The art looked outstanding, I'll give it that, and the idea of changing outfits with builds for combat is great, but the writing was so cheap and lackluster that I couldn't continue.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes