RPGM Diana's Quest: From Princess to Peasant [v1.0a] [Hentai Room]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
How do I get her to cover up her boobs? It looks really ridiculous to have her walk around like that all the time.

Reactions: Akuma382

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
How do I get her to cover up her boobs? It looks really ridiculous to have her walk around like that all the time.
Evidently, you have to Uninstall the DLC to remove it. Which... I'm not sure how to do off the download from here. Also, YOU HAVE TO UNINSTALL THE DLC TO REMOVE IT. WHAT???

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Because 90% of people use Windows. Mac and Linux users are a minority.
These games don't do anything windows specific. They can run on a raspberry pi and most engines are platform agnostic now, even RPGM, which is why I asked~

And ya know I would understand thinking that windows is better for gaming if we were talking about real games, but these aren't real games.

The ideal computer for these games is actually a macair. Longest battery life, makes no noise whatsoever, doesn't get hot, can be powered with a 20w phone charger, cheap af.

Oh and uhh.. bed portable.. (y)

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2024
need a mod or something or something, once i have the "legendary weapon" i can not go back to the ship, you go on the arrow right? ok it moves you to where the boat is at but you cant move.

Dec 13, 2020
as much as I like the tits... is there a way to cover them? kind of weird that a princess even one in disguise has them just hanging out.... also kinda takes away from some of the outfits.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Evidently, you have to Uninstall the DLC to remove it. Which... I'm not sure how to do off the download from here. Also, YOU HAVE TO UNINSTALL THE DLC TO REMOVE IT. WHAT???
Because the dev is either lazy or a shitty programmer... possibly both.

xmassage

Nov 18, 2019
Came ere after seeing a trailer video on my YT..... and the images didn't covered much

time to download ig

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes