RPGM Diana's Quest: From Princess to Peasant [vd1.0.0] [Hentai Room]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So, after playing the demo, I can agree there probably needs to be one or more of a few things. The game is ripe for clothing battle damage, combat sex(assualt or character initiated attacks), and clothing variants(since clothing is job you can upgrade the clothing to get access to more skills as well as lewder variant of the outfit.)

As for the last one it would allow passive skill stacking (like having 5% evasion from first skill and 10% evasion from second skill of the same type but from the upgraded clothing. As well as it unlocking more powerful variants of the active skills that replace the lower ones.

Nixexs

Feb 9, 2022
Lots of bugs. Game often crashes/freezes or hangs. For example, here 1720860997121.png the game crashed. Doesnt even allow to open the menu. Similar case when you are with the king. Got stuck behind the demon and had to load again.

Idea seems positive.

As Zellgoddess said earlier, the game is rip eof rclothing damage. Something similar to OneOne games?

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Lmao, I c what you did there, way to twist my words literally. Even if it's a concept copy of another game, the dev can still make it there own by an original story behind good content and game mechanics, so time will tell.

pieve

Jul 4, 2019
Guys, based on your feedback, I launched a new build with many improvements! You can download it on Itch.io.

Reactions: Falyna
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote