4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
1633776049419.png

Overview:
Aaron is the newest detective for the Denton police department and has been working under Don Augustine, a senior detective preparing for retirement.
Aaron has shown a lot of promise to become a very successful detective, but his skills will be tested after word spreads of a councilors death. Local police were forbidden from entering the councilors home and suspicions begin to rise.
Despite warnings of the local police to stay away, the councilors house and the neighboring town seem to be abandoned.
Aaron is sent to investigate what exactly happen, as well as retrieve a certain "item" at the request of Mark, who is also a local councilor. What exactly will he find? What happened to the councilor and the town? There's only one way to find out.
Formally known as "Dianthus - The Mark of Lust"

Thread Updated: 2024-03-17
Release Date: 2024-03-17
Developer: Dedan-1 - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1633782540334.png 1633782551643.png 1633782565131.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Any missing tags, pls let me know or report. :)

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Definitely keeping an eye on this for premise alone. How much content is in the first release?

Case53

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
The game is bugged at the first H scene. The loop doesn't end for me

Dedan-1

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2018
Hello everyone, I' the dev of this game and I wanted to make this post to say thank you for giving my game a try as well as answer a few questions or try to clear up some things people might have gotten confused about.

The game is bugged at the first H scene. The loop doesn't end for me
To leave this loop you have to hold down the 'Down Arrow Key'. I'm sorry for the confusion, I don't think I made it very clear on how to move forward with scenes.

So
Based on Death Mark games? Or at least it seems
Detective, check
Death Mark, check
Doll, check
Yeah, Death Mark and Resident Evil 4 were pretty big inspirations for this game.

Katsumi-chan

Denshitoakuma
Donor
May 16, 2019
Hello everyone, I' the dev of this game and I wanted to make this post to say thank you for giving my game a try as well as answer a few questions or try to clear up some things people might have gotten confused about.
Hello, you should open a ticket and ask for a Developer tag. Good luck with your game!

Reactions: Dedan-1

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I' the dev of this game
Open a ticket under general support for game developer badge and if you think any tags are missing for current version from this list , let me know or report under game update with the tags.

Dedan-1

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2018
Open a ticket under general support for game developer badge and if you think any tags are missing for current version from this list , let me know or report under game update with the tags.
I opened a ticket, thanks for the information. As for missing tags, hmm... The few I can think of are vaginal sex, anal sex and creampie. Maybe combat and shooter but with how bare bones the shooting in this game actually is I'm not sure either of those would count.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Alright, am sold on that creepy sexy doll. I do like horror sexy creatures, i hope doll and more awaits me. :sneaky: And good luck my sweet, gentle dev (y)

Reactions: Dedan-1

HarryRM

Dec 25, 2019
Let me ask the most important question of all on behalf of the community: can the doll/monsters get knocked up?

Dedan-1

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2018
Will there be HCG scenes in the future?
I'm hoping. ( If I understand what you mean by HCG that is.) I hope to have a mix of normal HCG and the gif type the game currently has. Although I'm still working on making those gifs better because right now they are a little funny looking.

Let me ask the most important question of all on behalf of the community: can the doll/monsters get knocked up?
At the moment no, they can't. In the future I'm hoping to add it in but that's still a ways off.

Reactions: Ericopa12 and Z_man
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes