RPGM Dianthus - The Mark of Lust [v0.7] [Dedan-1]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dedan-1

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2018
I can't find her, maybe it's because I can't take this guy loot?. After killing him I can't take it
No, he has nothing to do with it. Your on the eastern side of town, the herb seller is on the western side of town in the slums.

Also seeing as this guy is in the wall, this is the buggy version. I released a bug fix version a few days ago that fixes both the enemies getting stuck in walls, freezing the game and that fixes the herb seller.

UzuRyu

Nov 23, 2018
Hi, sorry for bothering again but someone know what to do after getting the map in this room?
The boss room should now be accessible. The spikes that were in the room in which you got the ladder should have disappeared, letting you access the bossroom. Remember to save in the room north to the kitchen because the boss is hard.

Hdbrublsl

Sep 21, 2021
The boss room should now be accessible. The spikes that were in the room in which you got the ladder should have disappeared, letting you access the bossroom. Remember to save in the room north to the kitchen because the boss is hard.
Thanks man, now i encountered the same problem as you. After the dream on the couch I woke up and go to the office and there is none. I thik I donwloaded the fixed version, but the problem is still here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dedan-1

Dedan-1

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2018
Thanks man, now i encountered the same problem as you. After the dream on the couch I woke up and go to the office and there is none. I thik I donwloaded the fixed version, but the problem is still here.
You woke up after the couch scene and you went to the office? You shouldn't be able to go to the office after the first dream sequence in the newer version.

After you wake up, it should make you answer the phone and no one will be on the other end. When you try to leave it was say the door is closed then the rest of the scene plays out.

Unless you mean you did both sequences then got stuck in the office?

Dedan-1

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2018
trighbon i think
That doesn't surprise me. The gem is in the old church but the event is below characters because for some reason RPGM decides to be a terrible engine and default to that instead of same as characters. Which means it's there but you can't interact with it. The other item is in the Ashton Castle Library.

I'll upload the fix sometime soonish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ericopa12

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
That doesn't surprise me. The gem is in the old church but the event is below characters because for some reason RPGM decides to be a terrible engine and default to that instead of same as characters. Which means it's there but you can't interact with it. The other item is in the Ashton Castle Library.

I'll upload the fix sometime soonish.
ok, thank you!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes