Others DiBS: Tentacles in Spaaace [v0.7.3] [MoxieTouch]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
How do you actually give the scarf to the kobold? I got the scarf before the kobold appears. found the wolf + snack yet i can't do much else. don't tell me i got soflocked because you need to find the kobold first....

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How do you actually give the scarf to the kobold? I got the scarf before the kobold appears. found the wolf + snack yet i can't do much else. don't tell me i got soflocked because you need to find the kobold first....
After running into that exact issue yesterday while playing the game, I'm afraid you're softlocked yeah. Don't pick up the scarf before giving the snack to the Kobold, afterwards it seems to work properly and sends him to the hub with the wolf.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
can i mod this one. i mean for myself only? boobs are hella smoll. it looks like a gay rabbit. no offense.
I mean nothing would stop you, It's godot which is generally pretty easy to decompile even if it's encrypted as long as its not the .NET framework version.

Reactions: dzenpie

Holylow

Sep 11, 2023
Can I somehow teleport to the gallery (cinema) which unlocked with unlocktapes or some other place with all pixel animations?

Apr 29, 2022
Can I somehow teleport to the gallery (cinema) which unlocked with unlocktapes or some other place with all pixel animations?
yeah
You can teleport to cinema or gallery room.

try keys F1 to F5, one of these will bring you debug menu w/ teleport buttons at the bottom of the screen.
try tilde or F1, try typing 'help' into in-game console, there might be commands to unlock tapes and maybe pixel animations, idk.
When died to a plant (got 3 circles), you can press UP to get teleported to a gallery room of sorts.
You can roam the ship w/ exploration mode enabled so plants do not attack by default, that's also kinda instead of gallery now.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Hi!

Is it just me, or does the game look extremely blurry?

Is there anyway to fix that?
It might be a resolution issue, either with the game or your gpu. If it's the gpu, then try looking through the settings for it like Nvidia Control Panel or the AMD equivalent

If it's not a resolution issue, then it could be some files had a problem while extracting

If it's not one of those causing the game to be blurry, then it could be something with your monitor's sharpness level, assuming you're using a desktop pc with a separate monitor that you can adjust settings on. Just find the option for sharpness, likely under the display or picture category, or whatever it's called on the monitor you have

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
What's the boss thing in the update? As i read he is already in the game, couldn't find him tho
Take the train to where the ending of the game usually is, right before the ending elevator there is a large computer you can interact with now, interact with it long enough and you will get transported to a debug room where you can try the boss fight.

Note most of the art for the boss fight is placeholder and there are no new sex scenes yet.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes