Others DiBS: Tentacles in Spaaace [v0.7.3] [MoxieTouch]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
keeping an eye on this one. personal peeve of mine is the stripping of everything but the shoes, though. Oh well. I guess I am alone in that one. As far as the game itself goes, it's nice.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
MY FUCKING EARS, THE FLOOR BREAKING IS SO LOUD.

(also is that the menu music from jet island or are they both just using some generic free track)

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
It can't all be tentacles right? Surely that has to be more to the game than just tentacles!

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
the animations in that game are absurdly good
I still remember the first time I accidentally let the cat/plant-girl companion get desperate enough to go after me. I was shocked enough that that was even a thing that I let the animation play out completely and it was what pushed Anthophobia from my "Tier 2" game list to my "Tier 1" game list, a place it currently still holds.

Reactions: Beggarman

Lerikodal

Mar 8, 2019
Great work, but... I get stuck after long koridor, when in the left darkness
Okay, me capture and i follow first doors what i see. And this koridor will be path to back. Because i did't open door in this, i stuck in close door. If i opened door before, i don't stuck.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
the first stage of being a furry.... "denial". XD
The first stage of being a furry.... Shaving the fur tuft that's growoing on your tail bone, the loose ends of your hair that look like furry ears, the hairy legs get a waxing, same for the arms, cut your nails, and the back that has those suspiciously wing-like tufts and finally, the piere de risesto'nce: contacts for your light sensitive eyes.. ( ^-_-^)

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes