Others DiBS: Tentacles in Spaaace [v0.7.3] [MoxieTouch]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Feb 7, 2018
Looks like furry Anthrophobia

Edit:
After looking into this dude's contents, hoy shit he is underrated! Like damn the animation is smooth.

Last edited:

MoxieTouch

Mar 23, 2020
Huh. Didn't know this is here. Neat.

By the way, the game just got

Is that... is that a reskinned portal turret?
I dunno man. I just drew an oval and stuck dicks on it. Then I added legs and went, "Wait. This is a portal turret."

Then I went, "Oh well. It's a dick walnut now."

MY FUCKING EARS, THE FLOOR BREAKING IS SO LOUD.
What's up with the loud noise (kinda jumpscare) at the beggining tho? xD
Reduced the noise for you guys. :)

Will there be a male protagonist?
Maybe

I am escaping to the one place that hasn't been corrupted by tentacles... SPACE!!

- - - Well shit.
Yes I know it's RA2 dont @ me

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
I like the game, the art seems nice. But I really dislike the controls, they feel very weird and wanky. I hate how low your jump is, like you can't jump above a 2 inches or something. I also dislike how there's no melee, so you gotta make every shot count. Further more, only being able to hold 3 mags of ammo is stupid at least 5 at most.

Edit: Jumping does go high as it needs to. But it doesn't feel a bit floaty as a jump in these types of games should feel (at least when it comes to it's platforming.)

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
I also feel like the wall nut looking dudes should also just have 3 hp (I count hp by the amount of bullet's needed to kill the enemy) as something with 6 hp in an area with other monsters with 6 hp would probably destroy through your bullet's. Than again, mags are everywhere. But I guess from how there's an aimming system ,like it is currently, it would be sorta like dead space where you can aim at a specific spot to do more damage.

Dec 11, 2019
I'm assuming this game will be a metroid vania or something, so I'm hoping a lot of my issues get solved from items you can find across the world.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Nice update, on another note, I'm still trying to understand what "Brixen" stands for, i know it's a play on the word Vixen but i can't put my finger on where the "Br" comes from

MoxieTouch

Mar 23, 2020
Nice update, on another note, I'm still trying to understand what "Brixen" stands for, i know it's a play on the word Vixen but i can't put my finger on where the "Br" comes from
Oh, it's because DiBS just sounds better than DiVS. : p

Also, early in development, the game was named "Deep in Breathable Space," but it doesn't evoke a lewdy vibe enough, so I just bastardized a "Brixen" portmanteau so it sounds better. At least way catchier than "breathable"

Last edited:

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Definitely has potential. The animations are good. There does need to be more monsters/animations, and I would like to see alternate animations available for the same monster (IE, if one type of tentacle gets you in the quicktime event, it triggers a different scene), but this game is an early release of course, so not a criticism, just looking forward to more to come.

The controls and getting around the enviornment could be better though. Its not bad per se, but there have been several times where there was no way for me to "evade" an enemy and I just jumped into the quicktime event. It would be nice if there were sometimes more room to move around. Not all the time, but it could help in some rooms.

Also some sort of melee attack wouldn't go amiss either, since ammo is scarce and runs out quickly.

Looking forward to seeing more to this game regardless.

Barrage

Jan 7, 2019
Don't know how many people have figured it out yet, but you can kill most enemies pretty easily with out ammo by just kiting them to the edge of the screen, then moving over and attacking their seed.
Some enemies are harder than others for this, but it goes a long ways to saving ammo if you abuse this on easier enemies.

That being said, I think it'd be a really good change if additional tentacles showed up based on how many enemies have reached you while grabbed. It would make this tactic a lot less safe and exploitable, as it'd only really be applicable against lone enemies. It would also give more value to ammunition against weaker enemies, cleaning up extras before taking out the stragglers in a grapple.

It would also introduce the fun prospect of getting caught in a grapple, and trying to escape ASAP to avoid getting spammed with tentacles.

Would be nice to see some DP content, since most of the enemies seem equipped for it so far.

Also, I love the character, she's adorable. Not to mention is REALLY nice to see a MC that isn't running around with giant balloon tits, we need more tight bodied protagonists.
Game so far is fantastic, so I hope the feedback helps make it better.

blitblop

Oct 3, 2019
Why is it that almost whenever you play a women in these games its always about being good at the game or being raped? It can't be "oh, these tentacles are hot, I want to fuck them."

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Why is it that almost whenever you play a women in these games its always about being good at the game or being raped? It can't be "oh, these tentacles are hot, I want to fuck them."
it's not like she came to this space station specifically to get fucked. Did you think there was some galactic advertisement she saw like "Come to the abandoned space station in this quadrant and get absolutely fucked by all the tentacles you can handle" -Sincerely tentacle monsters that are absolutely not rapists.

blitblop

Oct 3, 2019
it's not like she came to this space station specifically to get fucked. Did you think there was some galactic advertisement she saw like "Come to the abandoned space station in this quadrant and get absolutely fucked by all the tentacles you can handle" -Sincerely tentacle monsters that are absolutely not rapists.
I mean but why not have her come to the space station because she wants to be fucked by new and interesting things, why is it always rape?

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I do agree that some more consentacles in general would be nice, but I guess the short answer there is that there's not much of a game if it stays in this format but the MC actually wants to fuck/be fucked by all the enemies. I'm not saying it's impossible to make something in this vein, but you're more than likely looking to make a game that's either kinda contrived, or a different type of game.

blitblop

Oct 3, 2019
I do agree that some more consentacles in general would be nice, but I guess the short answer there is that there's not much of a game if it stays in this format but the MC actually wants to fuck/be fucked by all the enemies. I'm not saying it's impossible to make something in this vein, but you're more than likely looking to make a game that's either kinda contrived, or a different type of game.
Not really, I mean you could just give her an arousal pistol, if she shoots them enough they are ready to fuck, too much and they cum and passout, or do what hdoom did and only have some of them ready for love. So you can fuck or ignore at your leisure. That would keep the base gameplay but chance the context so its not one of those dumb 'you have to lose the game for the sex' which is kinda the point of a sex game.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes