Others DiBS: Tentacles in Spaaace [v0.7.3] [MoxieTouch]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

MoxieTouch

Mar 23, 2020
Mm mm very interesting

Anyway DiBS just got updated!

1604164632871.png

As addition to the above report:

Previous version was not exactly stable either, but crushes were random; here, it happens every single time at exactly the same trigger (killing monster via pistol). Using struggle mechanic seems to work (at least it didn't close the game when I first tried), but the moment you kill it via pistol, game would crush, every single time.
Caused by Mac segfaulting. It shouldn't crash now, at least that's what testers say. :D

Dec 11, 2019
Mm mm very interesting

Anyway DiBS just got updated!

View attachment 880799

Caused by Mac segfaulting. It shouldn't crash now, at least that's what testers say. :D
Alright so. I'm back. minor nitpick but: Wallnut dudes still don't do anything even with full shield.
I think the new enemy is pretty cool. Maybe it could be reworked a little to maybe be more like a stalker type enemy, in which it would hide in the shadows and attempt to grab you from behind or something along those lines. Maybe it could even climb onto walls and stuff to get to you. I found a bug with them where you could trap yourself in the middle of them, and when you escape the mini game you infinite fall.

Enemy A.I just seems bland, there's no real tactics or challenging maneuvers to it.
The maps are also short, I feel like they just end to quickly and there's not really many secret's on them (I know there just beta maps that aren't gonna be used after the main map is finished but still, you should get use to adding small secret's to area's) and the switches really don't do anything (at least to my knowledge. Edit 1: to clarify I mean most switches don't do anything.)

Edit 2: Another complaint I have is that you can easily cheese the struggle/escape minigame thing. Just go to the corner with the enemy heart and spam click the direction where the tentacles attack you from while also making sure that your hit reticle is hitting the heart as well. . Honestly not really challenging.

Edit 3: Also some sex animations just seem a bit flat or a bit to thin (for the protagonist during said animations), again I can count this as a minor nitpick.

Edit 4: I think the hive area is pretty cool. But after leaving you gotta wait during some animations to build up the points again to re-enter it. Shouldn't that build up thing just be instant? Or to make it simpler shouldn't it just be activated when the player runs out of hp or something?

Besides that I think it's fine.
For my suggestion: Maybe there could be a type of creature or something that serves as a floor trap, where if you step on it or stand on it long enough it will trap your legs preventing you from moving or something along those lines.

To the future of the games development, from yours truly.

Dec 11, 2019
Btw MoxieTouch, since I hadn't looked through the patreon before and got to understand how voting works. I know it means the voted creature is the one that gets worked on, but what about the other ones? Do they get scrapped or saved for later?
1607377967918.png

Dec 11, 2019
Just finished playing the update. I'd give it a B+
It's not bad, the theater area however is fucking useless to go to in general. There's no point to it. It's just an extra room to go to on the side. I like the stamina when struggling, It really adds to the tension.
uuhhh and the new enemy is pretty good.
Edit: Oh and I like the surprise attacks. Those add to the enemies I guess.

Dec 11, 2019
idk. I just feel like the art for this game is a bit bad. In some scenes it's really hard to make out any features, such as the breast, as there isn't really any outlines or details. An example would be when you get coomed on 3 times and you fall over. Your right arm kinda just blends in with your body.

MoxieTouch

Mar 23, 2020
Oh boy. Haven't been here for a while. Lots of stuff happened. I'll keep it brief.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, here's like 2 months worth of news. Hope you all like the new updates.

Merry Christmas and New Year!

Last edited:

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
Is there some kind of trick to the grapple game? Like when I get caught I can never seem to get to the fox symbol or the pods to kill without getting into the sex scene.

Awesome game btw! Can't wait to keep playing the updates as they come!

EDIT: I have learned the tentacles move faster if I'm naked, that explains so much.

Last edited:

Koilith

Jan 13, 2021
Does she always need to be fully stripped before getting dicked? The pictures on the front page show her with her suit on.

Is there a specific option to enable these during grapple scenes?

Dec 11, 2019
On the discord. Moxie (the game owner) is doing debug builds. So I'm just gonna post em here with there logs and stuff since they seemed to have forgotten this place.

DiBS_0.0.80-Phase1
The cinema doesn't have the animation yet. It will be on Phase 2, when another cinema animation will be added. You know, 2 birds with one lewd stone. Also, not much to debug, since these are just levels. There are some improvements to one-handed controls, which puts more emphasis on the mouse. >.>
[MEGA, ~80 MB]( )
Changelog: Added Level Layouts - Starting Room for game (Warehouse) - Main Hub - Store ---- Right of Main Hub - "Entertainment" area ---- Left of Main Hub Everything else has not been changed.
One handed Controls -
Jump: scroll up or mouse side buttons, if it has. - Scroll down: ---- "Interact" key ---- picks up items ---- opens doors - TODO:
---- Clicking will auto-walk. Useful for tending to more important businesses. ---- Mouse controls tutorial
Bugfix and Known Bugs: None priority

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Nice to see new updates coming. I really like the art and the smothness of the animations! ( ̄ω ̄)
By the way, is anal going to be added? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: rKnight
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes