johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
shouldnt be, i didnt even do achievements
gmmm. that's weird. did the demo had some things that the full version didnt? for some reason i remember some things like slime and handcuffs...
btw, bought it during sale. it's great!

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
gmmm. that's weird. did the demo had some things that the full version didnt? for some reason i remember some things like slime and handcuffs...
btw, bought it during sale. it's great!
i was considering a slime win condition where youd add slime cards to your opponents deck so if they had a full hand of slime after drawing they'd lose but it wouldnt have been well balanced

its more the sort of mechanic youd add to a game where the discard pile is shuffled back into the deck when youre out of cards like ascension or kanzume goddess

Last edited:
Reactions: johntrine

Baiser

Aug 3, 2018
So I've got the steam version and I mentioned it there (different username) but Nat's lose screen doesn't show any of the bondage stuff which is really unfortunate since there're only like 2 characters you can actually see the lewd crest on for the after duel scene, does anyone else have this issue or is it some weird error on my end? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn't change.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Oh i misunderstood cause there was no completed sign. Those that mean that this version is also completed?
yeah, the game was still less than i originally wanted, there was a dissonance with kate's character in this where i wasnt sure theyd actually be okay with the situation, and it snowballed into everything, making it hard to come up with cgs and hard to write the talking scenes

if i ever make creampie collusseum i wouldnt get as stuck because its easy to write game over rape stuff
(creampie colluseum would be like slay the spire)

if you need more on the kate thing, it should be obvious playing kate's test that normally im good at writing her

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So I've got the steam version and I mentioned it there (different username) but Nat's lose screen doesn't show any of the bondage stuff which is really unfortunate since there're only like 2 characters you can actually see the lewd crest on for the after duel scene, does anyone else have this issue or is it some weird error on my end? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn't change.
I confirmed youre correct today but i've looked over everything and it doesnt make sense why the animations arent triggering, if i run the same plugin command at the start of the fight the womb crest appears, but when i play the card it doesnt

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
1660276547052.png for some reason with nat only, the noloop part of the animation prevents the animation from doing what its supposed to, i wonder if they werent instant like the others or something
i'll be uploading to steam soon

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
yeah, the game was still less than i originally wanted, there was a dissonance with kate's character in this where i wasnt sure theyd actually be okay with the situation, and it snowballed into everything, making it hard to come up with cgs and hard to write the talking scenes

if i ever make creampie collusseum i wouldnt get as stuck because its easy to write game over rape stuff
(creampie colluseum would be like slay the spire)

if you need more on the kate thing, it should be obvious playing kate's test that normally im good at writing her
I think he was asking about the game in this thread, which still seems to have the demo version in the OP.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
is 10usd too much?
I mean, kinda, considering you straight up took these:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1503441_J7_oLO.gif
From games.
Maybe more, haven't played the game yet. I'm not complaining either, you changed the skin enough that it wouldn't bother most players even if they know the source despite the slight downgrade.
Plus, I think there should be more games with battle-fuck systems so I don't mind if that makes it easier on devs.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
From games.
Maybe more, haven't played the game yet. I'm not complaining either, you changed the skin enough that it wouldn't bother most players even if they know the source despite the slight downgrade.
Plus, I think there should be more games with battle-fuck systems so I don't mind if that makes it easier on devs.
as far as i know ankoku marimo games dont use live2d to animate, mating press is so generic though, so i dont know why you think i copied it.i have a fiew mating press references but i dont remember which one i did us, i just know it wasnt marimo
ah... i think it was a mugen mating press actually

nope, nevermind, found it
FBvR_ptVQAIgFH5.jpg large.jpg

gonna be embarrassing if it turns out marimo drew this, but reverse image search gave me 0 results

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
From games.
also i asked because i was gonna put the game on sale just for you guys but i dont know how much of a discount i should do

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
as far as i know ankoku marimo games dont use live2d to animate, mating press is so generic though, so i dont know why you think i copied it.i have a fiew mating press references but i dont remember which one i did us, i just know it wasnt marimo
ah... i think it was a mugen mating press actually

nope, nevermind, found it
View attachment 2087010

gonna be embarrassing if it turns out marimo drew this, but reverse image search gave me 0 results
Not the first time someone thought [Creator] stole [Generic Idea] from [More Popular Creator]
Source for that image is btw.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Not the first time someone thought [Creator] stole [Generic Idea] from [More Popular Creator]
Source for that image is btw.
i mean, damsel quest 3 was my attempt at ahriman's sword of morals asagi
and im working on a kunoichi botan like at the moment, but its slow because my 5 year long burnout has taken my level design ability along side my pixel art and drawing skills