Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
unfortunately GAMES tend to need two hands to play properly
Pron is great but two handed gaming is worth it to play an enjoyable game. Fun gameplay is what brings so many of us here even over sites like Rule34.xxx and HentaiFoundary.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Thank you for making this post, I will be downloading it to add to my collection of Android h games.
they also taught me how to do it, so i'll be able to make my own ports in future
which is awesome, since all the guides on how to do it were fucking annoying or outdated

Reactions: LTBergamot

aran1265

Mar 16, 2019
Dunno if this is the android port screwing up or the issue is also in the main game (easier for me to play android), but Kate, Nat and Taiga's model in battle disappeared. Not sure when it happened exactly, so can't say what could've triggered it.

Edit : Well, never mind. Closed the game and left it closed for a few minutes, then when I restarted it, it worked fine. Guess there's some caching shenanigans on the android port.

Are there any plans to add more to the game? More lewd cards would definitely sit well with me. If not, hope you make more bondage stuff in the future :)

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Dunno if this is the android port screwing up or the issue is also in the main game (easier for me to play android), but Kate, Nat and Taiga's model in battle disappeared. Not sure when it happened exactly, so can't say what could've triggered it.

Edit : Well, never mind. Closed the game and left it closed for a few minutes, then when I restarted it, it worked fine. Guess there's some caching shenanigans on the android port.

Are there any plans to add more to the game? More lewd cards would definitely sit well with me. Of not, hope you make more bondage stuff in the future :)
it will be the re-initing between games in the arena, just like the loading screen. if it doesnt load fully, then they never appear, which is why i added extra re-initialising zones

10 seconds wasnt enough for some computers

also its unlikely because any additional lewd cards would require either making additions to each battle /standing live2d model... or a cg or model making per girl for whatever it is

Reactions: aran1265

aran1265

Mar 16, 2019
also its unlikely because any additional lewd cards would require either making additions to each battle /standing live2d model... or a cg or model making per girl for whatever it is
Fair enough, those models can't be cheap to make. Here's to hoping some of your future games will have bondage stuff in em too, because it was great in this one!

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Fair enough, those models can't be cheap to make. Here's to hoping some of your future games will have bondage stuff in em too, because it was great in this one!
they're mentally taxing, twice during the final month though, i managed to draw the standing model for a character, rig it the next day, then immediately draw and rig the defeat model (the cumming on the floor one)
either way thats 4 live2d models for 1 new card, just doesnt seem worth it.

aran1265

Mar 16, 2019
Man I truly am sad nothing more will likely be added to this game. Thanks a lot for making azure, eroge card game is something I didn't think I'd like so much.

On another note, seems Nat decided to get ready right away for the tickle monster!
markup_9311.png

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Man I truly am sad nothing more will likely be added to this game. Thanks a lot for making azure, eroge card game is something I didn't think I'd like so much.

On another note, seems Nat decided to get ready right away for the tickle monster!
View attachment 1731187
i suddenly wondered if the port was the most up to date version of the game, as in one of the early ones, the live2d didnt properly reset between matches

aran1265

Mar 16, 2019
i suddenly wondered if the port was the most up to date version of the game, as in one of the early ones, the live2d didnt properly reset between matches
I'll have to check if I can reproduce this on the pc version.
Basically got a tickle win at the same time that I got an orgasm win against taiga I think (played ten tickle and maxed out the lust meter with vibrator on the same turn).
After the win, walked over to Nat for a duel and that's how she greeted me

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
Probably not. I had already downloaded game from a different site (I sent you the link) before I came upon this post. There was like a ~8-9 days gap between my download and this post? Can't remember.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'll have to check if I can reproduce this on the pc version.
Basically got a tickle win at the same time that I got an orgasm win against taiga I think (played ten tickle and maxed out the lust meter with vibrator on the same turn).
After the win, walked over to Nat for a duel and that's how she greeted me
1648687141789.png most up to date version has this to reset nat back to original clothing and position

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Great game Azurezero, well played

View attachment 1740679
thank you, im more likely to reuse the system in a game where the opponent doesnt use a deck than to do this again though, because of how annoying it is setting up enemy cards

when the player does it, it just gets the card number and goes through a long list of effects and finds that number

when the enemy does it, a variable increases when they draw the card to count how many of that card there are in hand, if the variables are above 0 switches are turned on, else off... those switches are skill conditions and the skills have common events that reduce the variable

would have made lewd slay the spire by now... but dunno how to display what the enemy is about to do and thats important foreknowledge

Jan 9, 2021
thank you, im more likely to reuse the system in a game where the opponent doesnt use a deck than to do this again though, because of how annoying it is setting up enemy cards

when the player does it, it just gets the card number and goes through a long list of effects and finds that number

when the enemy does it, a variable increases when they draw the card to count how many of that card there are in hand, if the variables are above 0 switches are turned on, else off... those switches are skill conditions and the skills have common events that reduce the variable

would have made lewd slay the spire by now... but dunno how to display what the enemy is about to do and thats important foreknowledge
the slay the spire enemies just do a repeating loop of actions, and always start with the same one. it's v. likely they just flag an image to show up each action.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
the slay the spire enemies just do a repeating loop of actions, and always start with the same one. it's v. likely they just flag an image to show up each action.
yeah, the only thing stopping me is not knowing how to display enemy intents in rpgmaker
i already have a working game maker prototype but i wont be able to use live2d to add visual elements to the curses
since it means making a huge array of combinations of parts, and no animation

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

steam summer sale
phantom thief sylphy is on sale too