azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
well thats annoying, just found the patreon post with dickdown duel in it on kemono party,
it's not the piracy, it's the profiting off it that bugs me

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
well thats annoying, just found the patreon post with dickdown duel in it on kemono party,
it's not the piracy, it's the profiting off it that bugs me
Wow, that is terrible. There is a big difference between something being shared for free and someone trying to take credit (And make money) from someone else's work. Were you able to get the uploader banned for doing this?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
nope, i almost filled in the dmca form on google but i just didnt know how to explain that they lifted an exclusive post with a direct link to my game

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
nope, i almost filled in the dmca form on google but i just didnt know how to explain that they lifted an exclusive post with a direct link to my game
if theyre making money off of it just write copyright issue or something as they stole from you

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
they put it on a site with ad revenue and shit, it feels different to doing it in a forum
I feel like having it on a site that has ads is a farcry from the uploader making money off of it, since, y'know, the uploader does not make money off it.
Especially when you consider that this site here also has ads on it as well.

It's just a way to recoup server costs.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I feel like having it on a site that has ads is a farcry from the uploader making money off of it, since, y'know, the uploader does not make money off it.
Especially when you consider that this site here also has ads on it as well.

It's just a way to recoup server costs.
I'm the uploader, they shared my patron only post with the link to my mega folder

• Sad

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Is there anything else to do after getting the 3 victory types with the 4 girls unlocking free sex with them?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Is there anything else to do after getting the 3 victory types with the 4 girls unlocking free sex with them?
besides building decks to strip and equip at youre leisure not really

there would be more cards but i couldnt think of any that dont just make earlier cards redundant...
and immolate sucks... i shouldve made it do damage based on the opponents hand instead