azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
looool, LETS NOT TAKE DOWN GAME WITH A LITERAL DICK IN THEIR NAME BUT RATHER TAKE DOWN THEM SAILOR UNIFORMS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
well, i know my game isnt against their policies.
kagura games keep lying with their translations to release games. crimson collusseum mc leaves home before adulthood.
kunoichi botan just strips out all the lewd content and patches it back in. but also has a loli ninja (even if the other girl you play as is old enough, theres also a loli in the your entire village are impregnated ending)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
well, i know my game isnt against their policies.
kagura games keep lying with their translations to release games. crimson collusseum mc leaves home before adulthood.
kunoichi botan just strips out all the lewd content and patches it back in. but also has a loli ninja (even if the other girl you play as is old enough, theres also a loli in the your entire village are impregnated ending)
based loli preggers village

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
the build is approved now, earliest i could release on steam is the 27th, but I'll be launching in march instead
please wishlist it to help with visibility

• Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
the build is approved now, earliest i could release on steam is the 27th, but I'll be launching in march instead
please wishlist it to help with visibility
Congratulations on your upcoming Steam Release!

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
I really hope to see printable versions of the cards in this game. I would love to print these out and put them in TCG sleeves with trash cards behind them. Perhaps one day this game could have it's own physical version, heck even Chris Chan made his physical cards for the TCG he "Invented".
quite a good idea, they do look lovable, anyway painhurts

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I really hope to see printable versions of the cards in this game. I would love to print these out and put them in TCG sleeves with trash cards behind them. Perhaps one day this game could have it's own physical version, heck even Chris Chan made his physical cards for the TCG he "Invented".
mandrake is the one i like best. and i failed at drawing a good enough chibi of her to make into a keychain

• Love

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The game is out on , (Don't bother), and it will be on 3 hours after this post is published.
I'm just waiting for it to be the 1st of march in steam time

• Yay, new update!

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
The game is out on , (Don't bother), and it will be on 3 hours after this post is published.
I'm just waiting for it to be the 1st of march in steam time
FINALLY WE CAN HAVE BIG CUMMIE CARDS
also good job my dude, very happy for you

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Yeah i found the version (this shit is censored) F that