azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I swear at one point, theres gonna be like dozen new fetishes being put out here and there until we definitely reach the best one HEADPATS
If you want headpats you pay for them... filthy degenerate...

(and by that i mean commission such a thing)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
If you want headpats you pay for them... filthy degenerate...

(and by that i mean commission such a thing)
I just opened the link and... ITS SO FUCKING CUTE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
artist alley, so art, badges, and keychains, and i only go to local ones that are near a bus route
that actually sounds cute with all the keychains, badges and so on, some people are really obsessed witth those, especially if its CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
that actually sounds cute with all the keychains, badges and so on, some people are really obsessed witth those, especially if its CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE
i only have 2 keychains at the moment but this week i succeded in drawing 2 more designs
1642251230522.png 1642251262709.png

and here are the new designs
1642251307816.png
====

^ this ones double sided

i do technically sell them online, but i closed the shop because its too annoying having to go to the post office to handle it and brexit happened so posting international got more annoying

Last edited:

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
i only have 2 keychains at the moment but this week i succeded in drawing 2 more designs
View attachment 1597984 View attachment 1597985

View attachment 1597986
====

^ this ones double sided

i do technically sell them online, but i closed the shop because its too annoying having to go to the post office to handle it and brexit happened so posting international got more annoying
God its sooo fucking cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, its really well made too i like it

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
God its sooo fucking cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, its really well made too i like it
there were a lot of failures this week before i finally managed those two designs

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Sad writing noises, hope it clears up and if not just give us some some background and maybe the random fanfics we write might be enough to spark some light
It's annoying that i know what needs to be said, just not how to write it.
i added the whole day/time system just so i'd have another avenue for displaying personality.
like kate bathes at the same time each day so she's in the bath at that time and her door is locked.
but if i put them in other locations at certain times it should be easier to come up with stuff for them to say
1642431192437.png

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
i added the whole day/time system just so i'd have another avenue for displaying personality.
like kate bathes at the same time each day so she's in the bath at that time and her door is locked.
but if i put them in other locations at certain times it should be easier to come up with stuff for them to say
View attachment 1601726
Then one advice is just write up whatever first comes to mind and from there start changing the words or rather the entire text to fit your preference

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1597984 View attachment 1597985

View attachment 1597986
====

^ this ones double sided

These are so adorable! I wish you traveled more as I (And I am sure many others) would love to visit your booth.

View attachment 1601726
As far as story suggestions, I suggest focusing on the game first so that you can have a better idea of the world, characters, and events. This would make it much easier to prevent writing yourself into a corner. My second suggestion would be to keep a postcard with you. Every time you get a creative idea, you can write it down to use.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
These are so adorable! I wish you traveled more as I (And I am sure many others) would love to visit your booth.

As far as story suggestions, I suggest focusing on the game first so that you can have a better idea of the world, characters, and events. This would make it much easier to prevent writing yourself into a corner. My second suggestion would be to keep a postcard with you. Every time you get a creative idea, you can write it down to use.

my next con is dokidoki festival in manchester (in august) and i just cant afford hotels, so local is my only option... and the gym theyre hiring for it is literally right next to the bus stop on the bus from my town.

and i already know what the girls like and stuff i just blank when it comes to writing scenes about it to the point i just faded to black and summarised... though that did give me a cg idea of girl enjoying her ramen

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I now have 7cg drawn, and i got blackjack coded into the game, but since it makes it so easy to make money, i'm gonna have to put it somewhere late game so you cant just bypass playing the cardgame for money.

I plan on making a cute girl dealer that you can also strip if you make enough money.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
I now have 7cg drawn, and i got blackjack coded into the game, but since it makes it so easy to make money, i'm gonna have to put it somewhere late game so you cant just bypass playing the cardgame for money.

I plan on making a cute girl dealer that you can also strip if you make enough money.
NICE ART SKILLS BRO