Corren

Mar 29, 2019
Very nice! I'm eagerly awaiting the games release. If you dont mind me asking, how far off do you think the game is?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Very nice! I'm eagerly awaiting the games release. If you dont mind me asking, how far off do you think the game is?
all the live2d content is pretty much done, it's just figuring out how to get to the end game... I have a bunch of tiny scenes to write so the girls arent just cardboard cut outs...

actually there isnt actually any "you actually have sex with the girls" content yet... so i might do another live2d animation for each girl.
there's a bunch of information i have to figure out how to deliver via those same scenes, since not everyone will have played kate's test... i keep dodging writing the mini scenes cause im stuck and today i added some npcs that hint that demonkind are being more open in the world

in the end the game only has 47 cards in it because i can't think of any more that don't make others redundant

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
did nat's, just lucia's left until i have to figure out how to tie all this together and beat the writers block

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Will there be something like "Duel of Darkness" in this game?
not really, its all consensual hard light hologram tentacles (consensual in that the girls want to be stripped and humiliated)

also i also did Lucias fuck animation

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: lurker55555

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Dickdown Duel has been submitted to steam for review and I've released v1 to patrons.
I plan on releasing the game in march

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Steam Store page is up. Please wishlist

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
????????????????
okay now hold on what the fuck? they ban anything with a school uniform? are u for fucking real rn? LOL
taimanin asagi got banned because they disguise as students. not even sure the uniforms are in the sex scenes.