azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
No worries, get sorted out and enjoy christmas then you can decide what to do after that, afterall were not impatient bastards
so far girl 3 only exists as the bonus parts i added to the mating press for her identifiers

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
slight delay, we had the entire house cleaned and the cube shelves i rest my laptop on to draw are now stood up so i cant...
no workspace for drawing now... dunno when i'll have one
Darn, but we understand. We are thankful for you developing this game and know that unforeseen circumstances happen.

so far girl 3 only exists as the bonus parts i added to the mating press for her identifiers
The mating press is one of the best moves ever! I look forward to seeing MC try and get out of that pin!

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Darn, but we understand. We are thankful for you developing this game and know that unforeseen circumstances happen.

The mating press is one of the best moves ever! I look forward to seeing MC try and get out of that pin!
Holy fuck mate imagine a girl that mating presses you instead lmao would be interesting to see

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Holy fuck mate imagine a girl that mating presses you instead lmao would be interesting to see
i don't even have a proper design for the mc, but if i make the roguelite all the animations would be mc focused anyway.

i think the female mating press equivalent is the amazoness position 1640102033731.png

• Love

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That is the best position ever. I had a girl do that once and it was amazing. She could only hold the position for less than a minute but that was one of the most amazing less-than a minutes ever <3 The mating press looks great and is fun but takes practice to maintain.

i don't even have a proper design for the mc, but if i make the roguelite all the animations would be mc focused anyway.

i think the female mating press equivalent is the amazoness position View attachment 1556002
This would be an amazing scene for MC! The mating press is one of the most dominate power positions a woman can put a MC in. Just look at how close her face is to his and the inescapable eye contact.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
That is the best position ever. I had a girl do that once and it was amazing. She could only hold the position for less than a minute but that was one of the most amazing less-than a minutes ever <3 The mating press looks great and is fun but takes practice to maintain.

This would be an amazing scene for MC! The mating press is one of the most dominate power positions a woman can put a MC in. Just look at how close her face is to his and the inescapable eye contact.
I wonder if guys with dicks that curve down find it easier for those positions

• Haha

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019

Never had it but definitely would be interesting nonetheless thats for sure

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Never had it but definitely would be interesting nonetheless thats for sure
Oh it's a fun position. The next time you are with a girl show her some Amazon position images and ask her to perform it on you. It is physically taxing for the top but she might be able to "Win" shortly thereafter.

well sure fine not like in my boredom filled life im gonna be curious enough to care
Yeah... I wouldn't do that if I were you. Chris Chan is basically a cognito hazard that desecrates the minds of anyone who learns about him.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Since I don't know when the original girl 3's commissioner will have enough money.
i've been working on an alternative girl 3
Still don't have a name for her yet but im ready to animate her now 1641578593176.png 1641578605340.png

• Love

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i may have outdone myself

...my spine hurts now from sitting at my new desk

she only needs her socks adding to the mating press now

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
after heeing and hawing i finally settled on just calling her Taiga
That is a good name. It's the name of the love interest in the all time best tsundere anime and it means tiger... Which is close to leopard like the spots gyaru girls wear <3

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
That is a good name. It's the name of the love interest in the all time best tsundere anime and it means tiger... Which is close to leopard like the spots gyaru girls wear <3
Everything's done for taiga now, i just need to actually put her in the game as a thing you can talk to.

all thats left is
girl 4 (post release most likely)

all the photos that need drawing
all the talky scenes
putting everything together in a way that makes sense

• Yay, new update!