Szadek96

Oct 19, 2017
I am getting an inconsistent error where tickle cards aren't always adding back into the deck when played

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
An ero deck builder? interesting...
I might actually make a lewd slay the spire style game at some point... but the idea of arting for every event sounds painful

Anyone know where to get the 4th shred clothing? I bought 3 of them but it wont let me buy the 4th
There was a bug where buying shred clothing without having the money increased the variable that says when to stop selling them.

Also not sure how to progress after having given Nat the card she asked for, nothing really seems to have changed. Guessing the redhead art in the OP is only planned content?
Nat uses the playset in her deck, they replace zaps.

bug when buying new cards. It always takes all your money regardless of how much you had.
this one should be fixed in the itch version, was one of the first ones i fixed.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
NEW VERSION ON ITCH

Overall a solid game with nice core gameplay, annoying as fuck grind as always with these hentai games, nice art and animation, interesting background with the whole cards and stuff and im praying that the updates wont take like a certain *cough* alice awakening *cough* that is 6-7 months without update and counting where the creator steals money and people still hope he updates after his promised *monthly* updates. Again once more, im definitely looking forward to where youre gonna take this and do with it as it looks extremely promising as long as you cut down on the grind.
At least you only have to do the grind once, once you collected good decks to get the lewd win conditions it wont be hard to use them on the other girls, speaking of, redhead only needs her post game cum model before i can add her to the game.
girl 3 still needs everything, but her standing/tentacle model is easy to adapt from the commissioners first model

the main thing getting in the way of adding more girls is just the art... if i could draw 3 times a week thats one girl's battle stuff handled, though i still need to do the cg the girls send you when you progress with them.

was originally planning on just 3 girls, but since redhead requires some unlocking i'll probably need more.

oh, and my grind method was tickle/ sacrificial tome/ infinite spinner/ mana charges
and a few static charges to fill my hand with zaps to replace with tome

Is the dev a fan of Cloud9? The "Infinite Spinner" card has their logo on it.
It's slay the spires unceasing top in a new form... i just looked it up... never heard of it, assumed it was a rpg

I'd also ask if anyone wants their girl adding to this, but it would set them back like £500 gbp for the live2d models and stuff, even if mating press cheats and uses the same base model for everyone (and 4 cg)

Last edited:

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
NEW VERSION ON ITCH

At least you only have to do the grind once, once you collected good decks to get the lewd win conditions it wont be hard to use them on the other girls, speaking of, redhead only needs her post game cum model before i can add her to the game.
girl 3 still needs everything, but her standing/tentacle model is easy to adapt from the commissioners first model

the main thing getting in the way of adding more girls is just the art... if i could draw 3 times a week thats one girl's battle stuff handled, though i still need to do the cg the girls send you when you progress with them.

was originally planning on just 3 girls, but since redhead requires some unlocking i'll probably need more.

oh, and my grind method was tickle/ sacrificial tome/ infinite spinner/ mana charges
and a few static charges to fill my hand with zaps to replace with tome

It's slay the spires unceasing top in a new form... i just looked it up... never heard of it, assumed it was a rpg

I'd also ask if anyone wants their girl adding to this, but it would set them back like £500 gbp for the live2d models and stuff, even if mating press cheats and uses the same base model for everyone (and 4 cg)
AND IT IS DELIVERED AS PROMISED LOOK AT THIS DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Nice work mate appreciate it.
Also yeah theres plenty of cards to choose from to make cool ass decks.
Btw one question i masking is um i gave the girl flame of lifes but after unpacking several packs and trying to give her every card says she doesnt want em so i assume it isnt finished or is finished this time around hopefully.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
AND IT IS DELIVERED AS PROMISED LOOK AT THIS DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Nice work mate appreciate it.
Also yeah theres plenty of cards to choose from to make cool ass decks.
Btw one question i masking is um i gave the girl flame of lifes but after unpacking several packs and trying to give her every card says she doesnt want em so i assume it isnt finished or is finished this time around hopefully.
She has 1, she needs 4, so after 3 she stops accepting them. but she does only need the flame of lives 1636332340131.png
its called fire princess cause... well...
1636333003603.png

Last edited:

Stranger21

Jul 20, 2018
So what are the codes to their rooms?
I beat Nat via Mating Press 3 or 4 times and every time I talk to Kate she just runs off and the VIP area is still closed off

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So what are the codes to their rooms?
I beat Nat via Mating Press 3 or 4 times and every time I talk to Kate she just runs off and the VIP area is still closed off
the way to find out nat's isnt in the game yet but...

and kate's isnt even decided yet

Corren

Mar 29, 2019
Very nice, love the game. Sorry to ask, but do you have any idea when the game will be finished?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Very nice, love the game. Sorry to ask, but do you have any idea when the game will be finished?
originally i wanted before christmas but i have to come up with a bunch of new cards...
if it was just the 3 girls and their photos it would be easy
people keep asking me to put in other girls like sylphy too...
so honestly i havent a clue, but i doubt it will be longer than february

theres also things im unsure of, that might be hard to figure out, like what form the final game should take

i'm wondering if i should release my card generator to see if anyone else has any good ideas

Last edited:

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
originally i wanted before christmas but i have to come up with a bunch of new cards...
if it was just the 3 girls and their photos it would be easy
people keep asking me to put in other girls like sylphy too...
so honestly i havent a clue, but i doubt it will be longer than february

theres also things im unsure of, that might be hard to figure out, like what form the final game should take

i'm wondering if i should release my card generator to see if anyone else has any good ideas
I would be up for that plenty of ideas to go around with folks interested just give up the generator and no one has to get hurt dev-chan

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I would be up for that plenty of ideas to go around with folks interested just give up the generator and no one has to get hurt dev-chan

the instructions are simple, be sure to use the card album in game to try and balance things

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter