Oct 3, 2017
you hit enter to export them, they go in local appdata
and you can paste them in directly i think
1637327894449.png
hmmm... maybe attach them?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
quite a few of these don't work, or dont follow the format.
sealed space doesnt seem to have a use

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
quite a few of these don't work, or dont follow the format.
sealed space doesnt seem to have a use
i think i misquoted the sealed space as i wanted it to be that all permanent effect are disabled for this round, so if your opponent gets shitton of em yo ucan just disable them for a turn

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i think i misquoted the sealed space as i wanted it to be that all permanent effect are disabled for this round, so if your opponent gets shitton of em yo ucan just disable them for a turn
but it would be your turn when it gets played... so its effect would end at the end of your turn...

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
but it would be your turn when it gets played... so its effect would end at the end of your turn...
oh yeah that makes sense should of just remake the turn as i normally think of a turn as all players make an action due to playing twilight imperium too much :p

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
This looks more fun than Y*gioh card maker :)
only thing its missing is adding card art, but i draw the art in myself anyway... i tried to make the lewd cards look cartoony and used no lines for the "official" cards...except mandragora and banish cause they had anime characters

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I seem to be procrastinating on adding kate to the roster even though it only needs rigging now
but I have added cards so I'm at 42 in total now (its actually 51 but tickle is 10 of them)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
well that's dissappointing, i got kate done only for the tentacle animation to glitch in a way i cant fix cause it doesnt happen every time

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
slight delay, we had the entire house cleaned and the cube shelves i rest my laptop on to draw are now stood up so i cant...
no workspace for drawing now... dunno when i'll have one
No worries, get sorted out and enjoy christmas then you can decide what to do after that, afterall were not impatient bastards