azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Noooooooooo..........

(But only using attack lewd cards might be a good.... okay i will stop.)
dickdown duel had the issue that there just werent enough cards for more girls, but slay the spire doesnt have that issue since enemies dont need decks, i wasnt planning on giving the girls lewd cards unless one of them was a succubus
roguelite where you have to balance hp with lust because lust maxing out was also a bad end

• Sad
Reactions: Nineonenine

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
dickdown duel had the issue that there just werent enough cards for more girls, but slay the spire doesnt have that issue since enemies dont need decks, i wasnt planning on giving the girls lewd cards unless one of them was a succubus
roguelite where you have to balance hp with lust because lust maxing out was also a bad end
How do i dual with two girls like the first pic at the op?

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
god dammit... rpgmaker's pissing me off now... wanna make lewd slay the spire, but no plugins for showing enemy states properly (and number of stacks)
i think it is enough for the card we use now, and you could add some more girls and locations. Or a gallery for H scenes. And if you have any chance of update, please could you get rid of tje 30 cards rule?
This game is so unique and has so many fun parts and a great art! I don't think you need to think so hard on stats......
Just some more characters and a multi-dual system(like fighting with two girls, you have x2 life points) could be perfect.
All of this is just an idea of a fan and dev could just ignore it if he wants.
There is so more information things like the green hair girl who appear after you win natt, purple hair girl at bar, and a meaningless bus stop which is like telling you for more contents....

Baiser

Aug 3, 2018
They're talking about making a whole different game though rather than additions for this one. Unfortunately I've not used much RPGmaker and the little I have was from an old version so I've got no helpful information

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
yeah i want a card game with sex on lose, slay the spire means i dont have to waste precious cards on opponents
but without poison stacks and other buffs being public information its too limiting on the cards i can make to be interesting

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
yeah i want a card game with sex on lose, slay the spire means i dont have to waste precious cards on opponents
but without poison stacks and other buffs being public information its too limiting on the cards i can make to be interesting
How about using renpy?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The system looks great!! So... this time female MC? Does that means you must lose to get the scenes?
the idea would be you spend the whole game losing clothing and getting cursed until you finally hit max lust or 0hp
so yeah pretty much, but thered be events and lewd attacks for raising lust, like prostitution

Last edited:

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
the idea would be you spend the whole game losing clothing and getting cursed until you finally hit max lust or 0hp
so yeah pretty much, but thered be events and lewd attacks for raising lust, like prostitution
No using mating press cards to female opponents? Geesh.... that's too bad
I was expecting something more like female dualist vs female dualist using cards against both of them....

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
No using mating press cards to female opponents? Geesh.... that's too bad
I was expecting something more like female dualist vs female dualist using cards against both of them....
it's exausting making 3+ live2d models per girl, my new idea wouldve had multiple playable girls too, but it felt more manageable somehow

Baiser

Aug 3, 2018
Random thought, and I'm not sure how possible or helpful it is, but if you are struggling to add status effects to show block on enemies, would it be possible to instead have them put a debuff on the player that blocks damage targeting that enemy?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Random thought, and I'm not sure how possible or helpful it is, but if you are struggling to add status effects to show block on enemies, would it be possible to instead have them put a debuff on the player that blocks damage targeting that enemy?
my main issue is, i need the player to be able to hover over the status icons for an explaination of what they are, and also the number of stacks of said buff/debuff, even my game maker model didnt have that part

im feeliing pretty down right now cause i tried to make a live2d model for a dancing minigame last night but failed to make it look right

Baiser

Aug 3, 2018
Gotcha, tooltips are really necessary for that kind of thing. I hope you figure out a way to do it.

Too bad your model didn't turn out how you wanted.

Mar 9, 2021
If you're struggling with hover descriptions, maybe you could put this stuff in an in-game guide book, like in Inscryption, where it explains all of the buffs and debuffs?