azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
If you're struggling with hover descriptions, maybe you could put this stuff in an in-game guide book, like in Inscryption, where it explains all of the buffs and debuffs?
to me its just good design to have all the information the player needs to make good decisions, and i dont wanna have to use the permanents route again, though that would be a solution, but its much less readable
like the very first slay the spire enemies have stuff like "when this enemy takes damage, they gain x block" and all you have to do is hover on the status icon
but i definitely need number of stacks on enemies, because thats how block works (defense) and also poison stacks

Zheoda

Aug 23, 2022
I got only two questions, first where the gallery in this game, second where to find tiger girl

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I got only two questions, first where the gallery in this game, second where to find tiger girl
taiga is only upstairs on wednesdays i think, its been a while
also since all the content is in the cardgame except for the bonus scene you unlock with all 3 lewd win conditions
there isnt one

Zheoda

Aug 23, 2022
taiga is only upstairs on wednesdays i think, its been a while
also since all the content is in the cardgame except for the bonus scene you unlock with all 3 lewd win conditions
there isnt one
Yeah and I paid for that 3.21$, "cool"
Can't wait for Sylphy 2 (please release it on Steam)

DDD72

Dec 17, 2019
I just joined the patreon of the game dev. This is one of the games I can't find there, anyone here have it?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I just joined the patreon of the game dev. This is one of the games I can't find there, anyone here have it?
my patreon only gives games to people signed on at launch
though im happy your username reflects the game

If you'd messaged me and asked nicely i mightve given you it, but not now i know you tried to steal it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Nineonenine

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
my patreon only gives games to people signed on at launch
though im happy your username reflects the game

If you'd messaged me and asked nicely i mightve given you it, but not now i know you tried to steal it
That's not very nice, sharing is caring afterall.

n950x8w7bcu31.jpg

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
well getting away from the lazy talk, when is your next game release?
when its done, im struggling to get the demo for phantom thief sylphy 2 ready for the public but its hard because i also have to predict all the live2d models i'll need to i can put placeholders in the config so it doesnt break the saves

also struggling to fill all the rooms on the maps and having ideas in general,
had a great idea yesterday for a battle fuck prostitution segment but the plugin i used to show the enemy mp bar (for a lust bar) crashed when anything died

but im hoping the demo is still finished in the next 4 days

Reactions: Nineonenine