Ren'Py Abandoned DickgirlCrowd [v0.01] [sweetstick]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 2598552

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2020
1707310875935.jpeg

Overview:
Name's Harry, I used to be your regular university nerd, buried in books and dreams. At 21, I became astronaut. On our first mission we had some troble and decided to head back. Only when we landed, it wasn't the Earth we left. The humans in the Earth we came back to were all dickgirls and futa.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-08
Release Date: 2024-02-07
Developer: sweetstick
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -
-

guide_screen_minerva_idle.png guide_screen_natasha_idle.png guide_screen_riley_idle.png guide_screen_rita_idle.png iara_class_talk.jpg map_screen_day.jpg natasha_scene1_0.jpg riley_scene1_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Um... Okay, the three icons on the map shuffle every click. Rolling back resets to the disclaimer dialogue. Almost nothing that can be highlighted can be interacted with. The two characters I was kinda interested in are the two that can't be talked to. There isn't any indication of progress once you start studying and attending class.
Didn't see a hint of gril beepis.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
View attachment 3333628
Overview:
Name's Harry, I used to be your regular university nerd, buried in books and dreams. At 21, I became astronaut. On our first mission we had some troble and decided to head back. Only when we landed, it wasn't the Earth we left. The humans in the Earth we came back to were all dickgirls and futa.​
Hopefully this means a gender bent Judy Bezos will be launching a Blue Origin rocket up his ass.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
One small step for man, one giant dick for futakind.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
One small scroll of the mousewheel to rollback rolls you all the way back to the beginning of the pre-intro warning dialogue. shits broken

Danmonlaw

Nov 18, 2018
It feels like an internal alpha build with lots of things broken or not implemented yet. Also lots of AI generated graphics.

It's only v.01 and I was already looking for a walkthrough to find any events, anything happening, anything that I can click on that functions.

Lots of people and elements light up on mouse over but there is nothing, a click just does nothing. But maybe next time/day? Some are active but it just says there is nothing to do. A few do work, but again only on a certain time of the day. So I was clicking and clicking on 30 things just to find 1 that does something. Only to do the same thing all over again one time-step later of the day and see if anything works now. And indeed in the home there was suddenly a scene - only to immediately end and nothing again. But most of the time there was just nothing happening. So I started the world clicking tour one time-step later again to see if anything is possible anywhere.

Calling it v.01 is generous, as there isn't anything yet. At least I only found the blackboard in the school to click, the two frames of gym workout and the one second in the bathroom at home, after hurting my computer mouse a lot with all the clicking everywhere. If there is more, I would already require a written walkthrough this early. Maybe the concept needs some rethinking about how this is meant to be 'played'.

edit: Also, I dislike the name Harry, let me change it please.

Last edited:

Jester-Fox

May 16, 2017
Key to the content in this game is the Laptop, it has a little guide for what to do, but so far, just got to bedrooms later in the day a few times, and try to study at laptop after attending the only class, then talk to Natasha, then repeat that process a 2nd time for a teaser.

Could use some polish, but I get this is more of a proof of concept/intro to the games mechanics.

Reactions: TrigZ3r0

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Yikes well that is dissapointing, short intro then dropped into an empty sandbox with loads of icons but you can only click on two of them and one is filled with highligtable characters but nothing happens when you click on them, execpt for 2 of them that give 1-2 minutes of text and thats it.

Why was this released in this pre content state?

Reactions: Danmonlaw
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote