Ren'Py Abandoned DickgirlCrowd [v0.01] [sweetstick]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Don't get your hopes up guys, dev has already had another game with a futa theme, but abandoned it halfway. Judging by the technical state of this release, I bet history will repeat itself, though I'll be glad to be wrong.
the game itself: the previous game
Oh damn I do actually remember that one it was not great nor terrible but I bet you are right sadly then with the state of this release.

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
Nobody "becomes an astronaut" at age 21. Mike Massimino's story is easily accessible. Be like Mike - get y'self informed.

As far as releasing a 0.01 version - maybe it's better to present something prepared that you know works.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
There is a lot missing, not even just content. Firstly lack of music, its simple but it adds to the experience. The character intro screen is completely missing a background, not even a simple black background or white the background image was just never added. Realising a map with multiple functions but only 3 locations are clickable, i mean you can click the other one but they dont even tell you they arent accessible yet. Even character models seem to lack a certain sense of life. Not saying to revamp, but polish what you have before you progress anything else. I couldnt even get a gauge of whether the game would be of interest or not. Even the protagnist feel like you just picked the first generic preset model. Also With the classroom you're told to talk to Natasha, how are we supposed to know who that is? and at the begining you are just thrown at the map with no clue what to do. Instead Start the character in his room, and have him say something like "I should get going to school". Also maybe increase the icon sizes on the map, they are visible but they are tiny.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
I'm super stoked to see you back on a new futa game! I loved transex education. Can we expect the same great body and age variety you had in the last game like the chubby old church lady that had some great scenes and the really buff chick we unfortunately never got a scene with if I remember right?

Deleted member 2598552

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2020
I'm super stoked to see you back on a new futa game! I loved transex education. Can we expect the same great body and age variety you had in the last game like the chubby old church lady that had some great scenes and the really buff chick we unfortunately never got a scene with if I remember right?
I have a year of renders done. And the characters vary the bodys as you said, but I think the most buffed is Melissa the one that already is shown in the gym, but was not introduced yet.

Don't get your hopes up guys, dev has already had another game with a futa theme, but abandoned it halfway. Judging by the technical state of this release, I bet history will repeat itself, though I'll be glad to be wrong.
the game itself: the previous game
I only stoped making renders for TransexEducation when I started making renders for DickgirlCrowed. Making renders is hobby for me, and it feels like a waste not to share them. But, the renders need some contex, and that is why I put them in a game. Releasing a game takes some time thogh, when I stopped releasing TransexEducation I was traveling a lot because of work, I used to spend the whole week away from home and my desktop, and still in the weekend make some renders because as I said it is a hobby. Taking time to put a game together thogh would be hard.

I broke my anckle in december, having to stay home away from work I had time free so I decided to put the game together. I thought a lot before posting the game, but I figured that if I can't find time to work on it in the future, well, at least I tryed. I am very attached to this game though, unlike TransexEducation that it was mostly a start learnig project.

One small scroll of the mousewheel to rollback rolls you all the way back to the beginning of the pre-intro warning dialogue. shits broken
I programmed the game in python, and the back button does not work well when programmed liked that. The alternative would be to program the game in renpy label langue, witch would be a major step back, with a lot of copy and paste code. The screens are made in renpy language, and when I have to change something, I have to change it a in lot of places. I if anyone knows how to make the back button work well in python please let me know. Still think renpy is best and easiest alternative to develop the game though. A tip is to move between two screens before saving a game, otherwise when load It goes back to the last scene played. Any other bugs can be reported and I will look into it.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hahaha what the hell, Dev comments normaly on saturday then on monday sorry it's over already? What happend on sunday?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote