Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
try patreon, buy me cofffee suspend your account is not bcs of incest, its because of hentai, theres so many hentai game devs use patreon or subscribestar and they still do.. just try one of those. don't abandon this game, it has a lot of potential.
He got banned on Patreon multiple times. And Subscribe Star don´t acknowledge him.

Reactions: rey7

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
MY BUY ME A COFFEE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED!!! I DON'T THINK I CAN WORK ON THIS GAME ANYMORE!!! EVERY TIME MY ACCOUNT GETS SUSPENDED!!! IT IS BAD FOR MY SUPPORTERS... YOU GUYS HELPED ME A LOT... BUT NOW I REALLY CANNOT WORK ON THIS GAME!!! AS YOU GUYS KNOW THIS GAME CONTAINS INCEST... MAYBE THAT IS THE CAUSE... I WILL BE WORKING ON A NEW GAME SOON!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE... SORRY GUYS... IT WAS FUN CREATING THIS GAME... THANK YOU EVERYONE....!
View attachment 2594655
Please dont abondoned this... You can able to work on itch.io it or subscriberstar which has no suspended pop on your screen, It permission you to do the Adult content more than that.
Please we begging you for not abondoning this game. This game is our treasury so much and we have a lot of imagination.....

Reactions: crsx12

fascor01

Apr 24, 2023
Hey guys!!! I will work on this game again...!! I really don't wanna abandon this game.. I just need your support guys!! Can you guys help me with any ideas, So I won't get banned?
Advise...
1. Nobita from son must become stepson and mother must become stepmother.
2. In the game Nobita remained like a 5th grade school kid despite turning 18 with Shizuka you didn't do the same in my opinion you have to modify Shizuka's body and in the databases you have to add Shizuka with 18 years.. .
and the last thing i would like to tell you from what i think, as you well know doraemon is a world class cartoon for kids and when your game was going viral obviously many adult kids and parents must have found out and then started to report your game on Buy caffe saying to close your game even if you haven't violated anything and I don't think they would like to receive insults from adult kids or parents...

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
Advise...
1. Nobita from son must become stepson and mother must become stepmother.
2. In the game Nobita remained like a 5th grade school kid despite turning 18 with Shizuka you didn't do the same in my opinion you have to modify Shizuka's body and in the databases you have to add Shizuka with 18 years.. .
and the last thing i would like to tell you from what i think, as you well know doraemon is a world class cartoon for kids and when your game was going viral obviously many adult kids and parents must have found out and then started to report your game on Buy caffe saying to close your game even if you haven't violated anything and I don't think they would like to receive insults from adult kids or parents...
However the closing signal will always be there from bad people but on edit in this I think the transition from son to stepson and from mother to stepmother can save from being banned

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
theres incest content in Zombie Retreat and HouseChores games, however the player get to choose whats tittle/name they want to call the character in the game, for example, the character name is Meredith (from Zombie Retreats 2), u can choose whether to call her name as Mom or Landlady or Guardian. idk if this could help, but i think this is one of the reason their game not banned, they make it not too obvious abt incest bcs they let player choose preference for the game.

Reactions: the_observant

mayonnaisee

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2019
Hey guys!! I am still working on this game... I will rework here and there... So that everything goes well !! And I will keep working on this game !!! Please keep supporting me... I don't want to loose hope !!
This is my new Page :

Last edited:

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Hey guys!! I am still working on this game... I will rework here and there... So that everything goes well !! And I will keep working on this game !!! Please keep supporting me... I don't want to loose hope !!
This is my new Patreon Page :
have you tried fanbox or subcribestar?. just dont put shota, or blurred the images.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys!!! I will work on this game again...!! I really don't wanna abandon this game.. I just need your support guys!! Can you guys help me with any ideas, So I won't get banned?
A name change could help fascor01 brought up a good point. With the game literally having the shows name only with an x added it raises the chances of someone looking for doraemon and instead finding your game. Those that are looking for your game know what they are getting into but those looking for doraemon will not apricate your game. It also is higher risk of takedown using a large franchises signature character/anime/manga name.

MrCoba2517

Mar 20, 2018
well u can change the name a bit bcus u don't want to get copyrighted and maybe try to expand the story u know more grind a bit not to much and improvement to the drawing and a personal request can u make the mc sword pale like his skin

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
Ideas....

Since nobita is shota (i think) and he also love sucking tits so please add this in each scenes before going to proceed to H-scenes like vaginal or anal(future update) scenes. Nobita would love to f*** his mom when she's sleeping in the midnight i also wanna add more to that scenes that has a grope , strip , sucking coc* , sucking tits , vaginal (every pose of H-scenes) option for that if you could do the repeated scenes before going to proceed another different scenes with neighbors like Takeshi's mom , Shizuka's mom and Soneo's mom.

Moreover , im pretty sure none of the people dont like NTR so please put some NTR avoidable option if its yes or no. Takeshi and Soneo might be in the scenes with fu**ing their own moms and also Nobita's mom secretly which is bigger change log of content for that.

Firstly they're kids (adults) maybe putting a breastfeeding scenes when Nobita's , Shizuka's , Takeshi's , Soneo's mom are corrupted by nobita's lust and can controll them as if its like he is a prince of harem.

Hate it or love it or not really. This is my ideas opinion thats all.

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
Before that , lets take it a smooth storyline content before proceeding some sort of offensive do or what nobita' gonna do in the future content updates. Who knows maybe in the future update might gonna add for more contents and enjoyable scenes so we can fap when we have a time to enjoy watch&play hahaha.

Ahh!! I forgot to add the "Masturbating" scenes as an ideas of Shozuka's mom , Takeshi's mom and Soneo's mom.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes