MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
Ideas....

Since nobita is shota (i think) and he also love sucking tits so please add this in each scenes before going to proceed to H-scenes like vaginal or anal(future update) scenes. Nobita would love to f*** his mom when she's sleeping in the midnight i also wanna add more to that scenes that has a grope , strip , sucking coc* , sucking tits , vaginal (every pose of H-scenes) option for that if you could do the repeated scenes before going to proceed another different scenes with neighbors like Takeshi's mom , Shizuka's mom and Soneo's mom.

Moreover , im pretty sure none of the people dont like NTR so please put some NTR avoidable option if its yes or no. Takeshi and Soneo might be in the scenes with fu**ing their own moms and also Nobita's mom secretly which is bigger change log of content for that.

Firstly they're kids (adults) maybe putting a breastfeeding scenes when Nobita's , Shizuka's , Takeshi's , Soneo's mom are corrupted by nobita's lust and can controll them as if its like he is a prince of harem.

Hate it or love it or not really. This is my ideas opinion thats all.
Add ideas...

Takeshi and soneo can F***** Shizuka's mom and Shizuka in the future updates also their moms too including nobita's mom when nobita is not around because nobita goes to the neighbor to f*** their mom.

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
In the ideas.... I forgot Soneo and Takeshi are not related to NTR. NTR is only for c**kold or ugly fat bastard right ? I am so sorry!.

May 17, 2023
请继续多说,不要放弃,真的很喜欢这个作品,这个论坛是作者发的地址,买了一周就找不到你了,希望不要被封禁。

May 17, 2023
Please continue to more, don't give up, really like this work, this forum is the author published address, buymeacoffer can not find you after looking for a week to find here, hope don't be banned.

Azeus

Jun 7, 2022
Please Stop Guys, Let me give some Ideas You Know what My mates used to say I always have good ideas

First, In my opinion, the dick size is not relatable, and due to this some people can feel a little worried about their size
Cause You know Nobita has always been a Loser so why he is good at sex and In Size ( You Know What I mean )

Second, Please stop adding sleeping scenes, They are boring and non-realist

Fourth, Sex scenes are easier in the game, please make it less often so this game keeps running for a longer time

Third, Do whatever you want to do but please keep this game playable with one hand.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
1. Nobita from son must become stepson and mother must become stepmother.
Patreon rules (which this site does use for fund raising) are that step-incest is equally banned as blood related incest.

If they want to actually dodge patreon bans they need to use "landlady" and "tenant" with a "definitely not the developer in disguise" releasing an incest patch.

Or they can just rely on nobody reporting them.

Or better yet. Dump shitreon for literally any other platform. Like subscribe star. buy me coffee, ci-en, or whatever.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I will work on a different game on my Patreon and also work on Doraemon X on buymeacoffee... But I need to make some changes first so I don't get banned..
it's an easy script that many Ren'py devs implement so the player can later on be able to change its relation at however they please.

but seriously good luck on the game and the art which looks nice

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I will work on a different game on my Patreon and also work on Doraemon X on buymeacoffee... But I need to make some changes first so I don't get banned..
When you said you were working on a new game I didn't expect it to be a NTR game, too bad.

Anbu.S

Oct 16, 2020
The drawing, and story idea have potential.

However, the script and the evilish tone of the main charactor is not entertaining and killing the mood of the stroy.

I suggest to use the original charactor treats of the main charactor from the cartoon or use more teenager curiousity and thinking and persuasion, instead of trying to fit a perverted, agressive, blackmailing adult treats inside a teenager charactor.

Cheers

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
Welp this will get Abondoned when mayonnaise doesn't give any report news for the Doraemon X.

He's working on diff game until this month

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
He has fallen into the patreon trap. He probably has to save face for patreon by creating a game that fits that site. But im sure he still making this game aswell.

I wish he just go to subscribestar. If you want to make game with certain content that patreon doesnt allow then just dont do it. Its not worth the hassle.
Its too obvious why he got ban because of his Doraemon X Content. The introduction didnt even mention "Step-mom" and "step-sis" so it can be acceptable to prevent his main from getting ban.

Our childhood may have come true because this man gives the true masterpiece and the most our childhood tv shows and we waiting for decades to see if there's any creator to make a doraemon adult 18+ and we've seen this man has most potential and creativity imaginable image in our minds to share with him if he can or not but thats depend on him so we'll be patient until he release a teasers or some sort of pics will be in the update of Doraemon X.

By the way , this guy must give BIG of a RESPECT to bring Doraemon and its adult animated 18+ game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azeus
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes