BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
****Nobita will remain MC****

Don't worry guys... But I have to remove incest, So that I don't get banned again...
Again do what you must do to prevent any shutdowns =)

After all the game being run on Ren'Py makes things super easy by changing simple words like Mom And Son to Student And Caretaker.
Most of games do this and seems there's been no problems whatsoever if you're able to change this via settings or doing it manually anyways

Reactions: Lust0ne

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Ever thought about leaving Patreon? Stop pleasing your patreon overlords, dude. This whole game is based on a childs anime. It will never work on Patreon unless you make Nobita 18 years old and make his character bigger. And remove the incest. But at that point, this game is not the same anymore.

What you should do is just move this game to another place like subscribestar. Where they allow incest and shotacon? And not change anything about the current game.

And Then just keep making other games on patreon that aren't incest. Don't let patreon change your game dude, its 2023. At this point, people should know that patreon is always a risk when you have incest and shotacon content.
Subscribestar was tried already, but never got accepted. I saw a while ago they were overloaded with request. I think that is why.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Then he needs to try again. Hell, even games allot worse than his got accepted somehow. Besides, he is willing to keep trying for Patreon, but not for a site like subscribe star that will accept him more? With the content he wants to do?

Also, there are other sites as well. What he is doing now is just destroying the game. He is better off abandoning the game with all the changes he is planning to do for Patreon.
I warned against patreon myself a few pages back. I was just stating that SS was tried. My guess is, and I may be wrong, but I think they are feeling a crunch with the time since the last update. That and the funds lost having had to restart their buymecoffee. Hopefully when things stabilize they can try SS again, but I don't see that happening with both the next update, and funds up I the air.

aman122

Jul 12, 2018
I am broke right now so I can't support you on patreon but one day I will for sure till that please bring more Tamako scenes bro

Azeus

Formerly 'CrookedDick'
Jun 7, 2022
I'm sorry, but the developer died as a result of excessive masturbation.
Sorry for saying this!
Since the game was not updated for so long, I thought something wrong happened to you.

I haven't played this update till now cause I promised myself not to masturbate this week
But If some relationship changes are made please provide a Patch for real Incest.

Reactions: AnkitPareek_7

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
you want something you dont like ?
Well for others I play them for Stories and characters I don't like sharing or ntr but if i want to play this avn i only play it for scenes and extreme scenes here won't bother me and I just asking for avoidable scenes sometimes they're hot when things doesn't matter (like these cartoon and anime or manga)

Reactions: ArunPrime

Herysa Archie

Sep 17, 2017
Need a fix ASAP, game stuck at Mayonaisee intro most of the time, and even when I got pass it, It got stuck again during the Character naming earlier in the game, like it just keeps looping on the naming of the MC.

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
I laughed my ass off and I cannot take this game seriously while playing it, The art style are too faithful to original work.

Anyway, Game are cool. I wished you the best.

Reactions: Beats9821
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes