Azeus

Formerly 'CrookedDick'
Jun 7, 2022
But I need to make some changes first so I don't get banned..
Since blood-related incest is prohibited, you need to make some changes, but please provide us the option/choice to continue playing as blood-related.

Alternatively, customizable relationships can be provided.

Otherwise We must count on someone to provide us with a patch for true (blood-related) incest.

Azeus

Formerly 'CrookedDick'
Jun 7, 2022
i think one of the reason that makes this game hard to cover up that they are "blood-relate MS" is bcs most people have been watch Doraemon and grew up with this cartoon, so almost anyone would recognize that they are biological mother and son... so if the devs (mayonaisse) want to continue this game, the devs have to find any site like patreon that aren't ban incest. i would really want to see the game bear some fruit, but it is what it is.
Mayonnaisee must create an approach for dealing with it.
And then we've to rely on some patcher to give us a true(Blodd-Related ) insect patch.
It's going to be 2 months of his absence, I'm wondering if he still working on a solution.

And Since Blood-Related Incest is not allowed there is no Doraemon-based VN on this platform.
He's the one who's working on this. I hope he keeps Doing it.

Somumax

May 14, 2023
Hey guys!! I am still working on this game... I will rework here and there... So that everything goes well !! And I will keep working on this game !!! Please keep supporting me... I don't want to loose hope !!
This is my new Page :
I think it is new page

Checkingly

Jun 28, 2023
I think it is new page
Its a new page but no content. However he is very active at Patreon which is he works different game.. he don't really mention whats gonna happen to doraemon x new contents arrive. This will be the end unfinished version of doraemon x.

Goodbye for all and see u for another decades whoever gonna make Doraemon with a long story and especially with open world tap and click game.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
yeah i see it, but making 2 game when u just started dev the game is kind of absurd, even his art just so-so and barely attract ppl. its ridiculous to do so unless he drop this game and focus the other one. no hard feeling, mayonaise, but i don't want u to be devs like Onedge. making 2 game and endup not updated both of them for years bcs he can't catch up, he overistimate his own skill.
has you read all comment yet befor say like that (ts ridiculous to do so unless he drop this game and focus the other one. no hard feeling ) it not like he want stop work on it just all his work is bannd he can't make money by it. his patreon bannd his coffe donate is patreon even subscribestar don't work on him it just shota type

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I saw what I assume the issue was with subscribestar in another thread. They were backlogged making it difficult for people to start a new one. Not sure on the current state of things.

mayonnaisee

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2019
DX will have total remake...I am going remove incest... ****Nobita will remain MC****... But the milfs will remain same... I will post updates in my patreon page... Hope to see you guys over there... Early access will be posted on patreon...

patreon1.png

Last edited:

flywunda

Nov 24, 2021
****Nobita will remain MC****

Don't worry guys... But I have to remove incest, So that I don't get banned again...
The I should be injected by patch and should not be even available to download through Patreon and it should be available only if the games near the end of the development cycle, if this is your ultimate lewd.

But anyway, I don't suggest anything and you see nothing

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes