3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
do I need to play didnapper 1 before playing this game?
Nope, this game has another story with different characters, just some cameos here and there from Didnapper 1. You can play it for free in their Deviantart though.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
Nope, this game has another story with different characters, just some cameos here and there from Didnapper 1. You can play it for free in their Deviantart though.
I already tried playing didnappers but not being able to skip text really killed my mood and made me drop the game

Ollimamma0

Feb 20, 2018
I already tried playing didnappers but not being able to skip text really killed my mood and made me drop the game
Apearently in the second you can skip thrugh text boxes with w or pagedown key and holding space key speds up the game in cutscenes and battles. Both together make scenes ridiculusly fast.
I also remember the first game letting you skip a lot of scenes if you hold X while clicking through the beginning of them but that was not as consistent.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
How to update didnapper I dont want to start over from the beginning
RPGMaker games have a save folder within the game folder. Backup this save folder, unpack / install the new version and copy your save backup into this new game folder.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
RPGMaker games have a save folder within the game folder. Backup this save folder, unpack / install the new version and copy your save backup into this new game folder.
Actually depending on the edition there may not be a separate folder - but a bunch of files with names like "Save01" in the main game folder should be fairly self-explanatory...

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
i saw that there are some mods included i tried to activate them but i didn't understand what they change

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes