3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Still no second Outfit for Seles in escape training?
Still no other character for Escape training?
Still not worth my time to play this disappointment (in my eyes) again.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I would seek a game like this but with male protag and femdom oriented like the holy grail. Minus the escape mini-games because I think it would be pointless to witness a male struggling in ropes alone.

I doubt it will ever exists, I guess I'll have to do it myself... :unsure:

Well the only ( And HUGE ) problem of this game is that it's always the same. It's lacking of new scenes, original enemies, outfits for playable characters, gameplay evolution...

Is it worth to try out the DLCs ?

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
How to find zhara pirate costume I can't find anywhere
You need the "Key of Unseen Doors" which should be just south of the Alverona Castle Gate IIRC.
Go to the Alverona - Farms (Southeast part of Alverona). At the bottom right of the map you'll find a house with no door but a dirt path leading straight to a tile of its wall.
Click / Press Enter at this part of the wall to reveal a door and use the key. A ladder will lead you on top of the wall.
Now proceed to follow the path of the wall westwards. You'll find a chest containing 1 of 9 Ancient Fabrics. Go further still past the chest. You can pass the southern gate by climbing the ladder leading down on top of the wall.
Keep following the path on top of the wall. It will lead you west, north and finally east again.
At the end of the path past the church you'll find the chest.

P.S. There are 7 additional costumes that can be crafted using the Ancient Fabric item. Most of them are variations on the Ancient outfits.
There's a loom machine on the second floor in one of the looted houses in Capulet (the house in the top right in the 3 by 2 house config to the west of the fast travel point) that crafts them.
You find Ancient Fabric in 9 houses that have no door but a path leading to them (like the house in Alverona Farms). They're all over the place, so I don't recall all their locations.
P.P.S. If you're tech savy you can find them if you search for "\\ii[217]" (217 is the item ID of Ancient Fabric) in the map json files and check for clues what maps those are (e.g. the displayName at the beginning of the json file). Notepad++ has a nice search in files feature that could come in handy.

Hasnihnur

Nov 28, 2020
You need the "Key of Unseen Doors" which should be just south of the Alverona Castle Gate IIRC.
Go to the Alverona - Farms (Southeast part of Alverona). At the bottom right of the map you'll find a house with no door but a dirt path leading straight to a tile of its wall.
Click / Press Enter at this part of the wall to reveal a door and use the key. A ladder will lead you on top of the wall.
Now proceed to follow the path of the wall westwards. You'll find a chest containing 1 of 9 Ancient Fabrics. Go further still past the chest. You can pass the southern gate by climbing the ladder leading down on top of the wall.
Keep following the path on top of the wall. It will lead you west, north and finally east again.

P.S. There are 7 additional costumes that can be crafted using the Ancient Fabric item. Most of them are variations on the Ancient outfits.
There's a loom machine on the second floor in one of the looted houses in Capulet (the house in the top right in the 3 by 2 house config to the west of the fast travel point) that crafts them.
You find Ancient Fabric in 9 houses that have no door but a path leading to them (like the house in Alverona Farms). They're all over the place, so I don't recall all their locations.
P.P.S. If you're tech savy you can find them if you search for "\\ii[217]" (217 is the item ID of Ancient Fabric) in the map json files and check for clues what maps those are (e.g. the displayName at the beginning of the json file). Notepad++ has a nice search in files feature that could come in handy.
Okay I'll try

Hasnihnur

Nov 28, 2020

Didn't understand for finding ancient fabric

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Can we return to Bellia after finishing main story ? If yes I didn't find out how. That would be cool if we could reunite with the traitor gurl

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes