brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I wonder why it hasn't been dumped yet, it's usually very fast.
Well... take "Lust of the Apartment Wives" for example: it took.. maybe a month? To share that game publicy, and maybe the reason is like the game from Vanja's: people that are too loyal to the site/publisher to share the game. Also it costs 33/34 $/€

Not everyone is willing to get nothing from it. So in the end we must wait for someone on ErogeDownload (maybe the admins itself) or someone that is very generous, for the game :FeelsBadMan:

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Everything you need is already available, download the the free adult patch from mangagamer using a free account, copy the data4 file into your Dies irae game (allages) directory (check the included readme file) then use the cracked executable instead of one with the patch. You can find cracked version of the allages version in lots of places including nyaa. You can actually just use the one that you get from steam for free. Copy the steam data folder for the game to another directory than copy the adult patch and crack. Then if you want, you can add the cracked files for the allages version or use a dlc unlocker to get access to all the chapters/content in the allages version as well. (the free version download actually has all the chapters they are just locked so you cant play them)

I can confirm the crack removes the ridiculous route check and it came up clean in virustotal but i didn't make it so use at your own risk.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I really cannot understand why this game is not shared yet - so odd???

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I really cannot understand why this game is not shared yet - so odd???
Like I said, it's not 10$ of a game. It's still 33$ (and it's on sale. Otherwise it will costs something like 40$), so not everyone is willing to share something like this - but in the end it's not even a plausible excuse. Always like I said, probably the users of MangaGamer are too loyal.

We just need to wait, that's all. Asking why, certainly it'll not accelerate the process of sharing xD

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
"MangaGamer are too loyal."
Maybe? lol
Well we do have superelmo as a F95 member now!!!
- If someone will find it - it will be him - I am sure!!!:eek:penedeyewink:

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
"MangaGamer are too loyal."
I think they are one the few publishers that deserves loyalty. SP on the other side somewhat deserves piracy, just take a look at their localizations: mosaics, rushed products, untranslated lines, bugs, constant kickstarters and crappy treatment of h-content (how much time took for the rakuen release?). Just remembering they will release baldr sky makes me shiver. What a rant, sorry about that, I am just waiting for the game too :coldsweat:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Found the game - torrent only right now - will be making this into a Game post as soon as I have game uploads made!!!

Cheers!!

Reactions: mesoru

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Found the game - torrent only right now - will be making this into a Game post as soon as I have game uploads made!!!

Cheers!!
Downloading it as well and will help make links

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Downloading it as well and will help make links
Thanks - I have links uploading - Mega crashed at 99% though - don't know if you can make that @Ryahn?
Damn Opera browser - Out of memory issue??
I have pagefile set to 4GB and have 64GB of 3600Ghz ram???

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Thanks - I have links uploading - Mega crashed at 99% though - don't know if you can make that @Ryahn?
Damn Opera browser - Out of memory issue??
I have pagefile set to 4GB and have 64GB of 3600Ghz ram???
I use chrome and never have issues

I also have a transfer server I use to upload to mega. So I dont have to worry about mega killing the connection

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I use chrome and never have issues

I also have a transfer server I use to upload to mega. So I dont have to worry about mega killing the connection
Transfer server - which one?

Jul 18, 2017
IS IT THE ONLY VISUAL STYLE? (READ AND SEE IMAGES) OR DO YOU HAVE A PARTICIPATION MODE TO OLEGY OPOTIONS, INCREASE LV OR SOMETHING? I AM LOOKING FOR A NOVEL VISUAL STYLE RPG (IN THE Q YOU CAN PARTICIPATE)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
IS IT THE ONLY VISUAL STYLE? (READ AND SEE IMAGES) OR DO YOU HAVE A PARTICIPATION MODE TO OLEGY OPOTIONS, INCREASE LV OR SOMETHING? I AM LOOKING FOR A NOVEL VISUAL STYLE RPG (IN THE Q YOU CAN PARTICIPATE)
Any reason for the all caps??
Just saying :FeelsBadMan:

Jul 18, 2017
forget to deactivate them. I also found a page full of games of the type I'm looking for. and they have download in mega mediafire and goole n.n. although I have 25gb of pure XD games I should start to finish some XD

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes