ansfrn

Sep 26, 2017
Is this the DX version? I thought it was supposed to be DRM free but I see the steam_api.dll. Unless mangagamer released the game with the CODEX crack?

Reactions: mesoru and KuroinuF

KuroinuF

Dec 8, 2017
Talk about disappointing
after all this wait for mangagamer version , we gonna have to play this with DRM.
the only other option is pay $33.95 , oh geez !

D

Deleted member 59977

Talk about disappointing
after all this wait for mangagamer version , we gonna have to play this with DRM.
the only other option is pay $33.95 , oh geez !
But it says the game is DRM free in the first post. Is that a mistake?

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
Is there a way to skip the video in the beginning...? Like does this game not have a title screen you can go to because every time I click title nothing happens.

benjin

May 14, 2017
Is there a way to skip the video in the beginning...? Like does this game not have a title screen you can go to because every time I click title nothing happens.
You'll have to get past that first scene, the pro-log, before title will work. Just keep skipping.

Reactions: rsreaper

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
If you watch the anime series of this game you would not understand what the actual f**k is happening but thank god this game really helped to understand the story better. I really liked it and was quite enjoyable.

Reactions: 69FapChampion69
U

User_32285

How can i play dies irae acta es fabula? Do i need to clear story dies irae amantes amentes?
No they are seperate games, Amantes is all-ages and has the extra stories, Fabula is 18+ and has the H-scenes.

I recommend playing Fabula and viewing the extra stories after finishing each chapter, that's how I enjoyed it.

Mrrandomdude

Mar 8, 2018
I've been having an aggravating CTD during the prologue. There's no error message, the game just closes. I've tried running it in various compatibility modes, but nothing seems to fix it. Does anyone know what's going on?

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I get text on whole screen how to change that?
I want text to appear only bottom...

edit: nevermind it will appear normal text on bottom after you take care of prologue and after fight on school.

Last edited:

geraltofnvidia

Sep 10, 2020
i play amantes amentes version, but its mostly show black screen only with text. but, when i play acta est fabula version, it show visual with text, not just black screen with text. can you suggest what should i do?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Would there ever be western releases of other visual novels set in the same universe as Dies Irae?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Would there ever be uncensored releases of other eroges set in that same universe as Dies Irae?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes