AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
is the incest entirely avoidable? like not just incest sex but just incest-ish stuff in general, is it all avoidable? (also don't bother replying if you're just gonna say "don't put the patch and it's not incest", I have 0 patience for "oh no my Not-Dad is so hot" bullshit that so many games try to pass off as "no incest"

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
is the incest entirely avoidable? like not just incest sex but just incest-ish stuff in general, is it all avoidable? (also don't bother replying if you're just gonna say "don't put the patch and it's not incest", I have 0 patience for "oh no my Not-Dad is so hot" bullshit that so many games try to pass off as "no incest"
completeley avoidable.

No love to dadperson without patch. Cuts like 1/6 of all content tho.

Reactions: AliceGameSlut

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
completeley avoidable.

I see, thanks, I'll give this a try then, I don't mind less content, much preferable to other games where the devs tell you incest is avoidable and what they mean is either "by default it's your NotFamily Members, very different from Family Members you see" or "the sex is avoidable but everything from peeping to blowjobs isn't, but if there's no Dick-in-Vag it's not incest, right?". Very tiring

hawkeluna201

Oct 16, 2023
completeley avoidable.

Can u help me pls, How can i get patch? Im also stuck on agapiy route, And how can i install it on the game? Sorry im not good of this things

hawkeluna201

Oct 16, 2023
I believe patch is already pre-installed. Anyway all u need to do is create empty "patch.txt" in .../www folder
I forgot to ask is this applies too on Android device? I'm using android and I'm currently stuck on agapiy route and I thought maybe because I didn't download the patch

Aug 27, 2017
When protagonist supposed to see a scene in bed when after she ask agapiy to learn how to cook after that it's dead end protag decide to stop to pursue agapiy when I click the mirror on her room
Uhh don't remember, me too have issues w/ mirror part. Mb u need to proceed the story :unsure:

hawkeluna201

Oct 16, 2023
Uhh don't remember, me too have issues w/ mirror part. Mb u need to proceed the story :unsure:
I already on when protag should go to orphange but i stop there cause it will be the camp arc after i go there, i want to finish first agapiys route before i play camp arc, but did u finish agapiys route?

Aug 27, 2017
I already on when protag should go to orphange but i stop there cause it will be the camp arc after i go there, i want to finish first agapiys route before i play camp arc, but did u finish agapiys route?
I finished all, and maybe Agapiys route has continued after vegelante thing or mb after prison :unsure: rly can't remember, sorry

TheSavageDaddy

Mar 4, 2018
View attachment 168469

Overview:
Dilmur is an adventurous game containing date-sim elements. You have an opportunity to participate in a mysterious trip with the girl Noemi. Together you will discover all the secrets of Dilmur!
Thread Updated: 2023-10-22
Release Date: 2023-10-22
Developer: Shaso - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18a
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - -
Android (v0.16a): - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Uncensor Patch: -
Extras: Walkthrough (0.14) - - Russian (v0.17)

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer. Download at your risk.

View attachment 53614 View attachment 53609 View attachment 53607 View attachment 53605 View attachment 53604 View attachment 53603 View attachment 58652 View attachment 58654 View attachment 58655 View attachment 58656 View attachment 1644868 View attachment 1644869 View attachment 1644872 View attachment 1644888 View attachment 1644875 View attachment 1644892 View attachment 1644895
Hello I have a problem with the game everytime i reach that one point in the story this error shows up please help

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes