Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
deluges, here all spl lst pounts you can get. Maybe help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can replay tracking and see needed people that you need.
Just finished the beauty contest mission, now what?
Main mission on that ended. Only side routes.

Hello. Always stuck here: View attachment 3032183
you need to increase LST, via h-games on Noemi PC.

Reactions: deluges

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
It might sound silly but I don't seem to know how to progress Noemi's kisses stat
Actually it maybe be a problem. Did you have unfinished routes? You can earn kiss stat outside brothel. But why I call its problem - game don't have permanently event with kiss. How much you miss?

Daisuu

Jul 1, 2021
Actually it maybe be a problem. Did you have unfinished routes? You can earn kiss stat outside brothel. But why I call its problem - game don't have permanently event with kiss. How much you miss?
I'm not sure. I think I finished all the routes available. Any way I can just edit my stats in the save files?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
I'm not sure. I think I finished all the routes available. Any way I can just edit my stats in the save files?
strange, that you don't have enough. I'll add some permanent kiss event in the future, sorry for that. Yep, easily, saveedit site, variable 075

Reactions: Daisuu and FookU2

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
What's with the scenes in which Noemi is wearing the black leather outfit? Are those in the game yet and how do you get them?

Last edited:

Daisuu

Jul 1, 2021
strange, that you don't have enough. I'll add some permanent kiss event in the future, sorry for that. Yep, easily, saveedit site, variable 075
Thank you for your help, and by the way, I feel so selfish only ever asking for help on a game you made for free. So let me say: thank you so so much for this wonderful game. You are such an amazing creator and I appreciate how much you help us all on this site. I hope Dilmur becomes a very popular game at the end of it's production so that you can get a great pay for all the hard work that you do.

NasValir

Sep 1, 2022
What's with the scenes in which Noemi is wearing the black leather outfit? Are those in the game yet and how do you get them?
This is part of an extremely long scene where Noemi falls for the drugs at the prison camp.
Sadly counts as a bad ending, although the scenes are quite hot.
(if you let the drug win over you, watch the scenes and then choose the restart from previous save option you will be sent back to the beginning of prison arc and unlock the scene in gallery OR just use the red button there :p )
About the costume as far as i know it's not in the game. (it would be a good addition)

Last edited:

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I have two questions for now since the walkthrough isn't finished...is there currently a consequence for using mideas virus on kstaul and two at what point do I start getting more cosplays other than the toto vampire one?

Mixalhs

Mar 16, 2023
This is part of an extremely long scene where Noemi falls for the drugs at the prison camp.
Sadly counts as a bad ending, although the scenes are quite hot.
(if you let the drug win over you, watch the scenes and then choose the restart from previous save option you will be sent back to the beginning of prison arc and unlock the scene in gallery OR just use the red button there :p )
About the costume as far as i know it's not in the game. (it would be a good addition)
and for me, the developer helped me with a problem I had in the game, I really liked his interest that others don't, and from today I have become a patron on patreon

Reactions: Shaso
Aug 12, 2018
Well... that escalated quickly... Don't get me wrong, I like some good action in those games, hence I'm playing them,
but she proverbially went from 0 to 60 in no time and somehow it doesn't feel right if you know what I mean.

So I do not know how to feel about this update. I kinda liked it of course, but the "full slut mode" feels somewhat misplaced.

4.60 star(s) 65 Votes